Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@sushilicious hey thanks. Me and sis are searching for Item now, today is the first ep. release right?

@Dhakra haha they are a bit crazy, how can they treat a crazy patient too? At least one of them is really nice bro, uhm so yes.. Kinda fun. Lol

@Lmangla fired. But it's good, I know they will be mean so it is verified. Preparing to apply some 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@abnoch ~ sometimes it is better to leave a company that doesnt' treat you right; so it can be a blessing in disguise that you get fired. gives you some time to rest and find a better place that fits you better. however it is stressful finding a job. (I am also looking and getting so many white hairs in the process). aja, aja, fighting!

fist-pump-baby-lets.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@abnoch who says I'm not? I'm enjoying that a lot~ I know we can relax at least for this year even you are unemployed thanks to your previous hardwork, but you don't know me is a quite type of businesswoman lol. 

You are the one who should I whisper:skull::heart: look at him making noodles in this hour.. Hhhhhh:joy:

*runnnnn before he is finished

• Like 4
  • LOL 1