Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 aw thanks for all these pics of ZBB! I didn’t know there was a running joke about him not getting the girl! Hahaha! 

Why did you say not to watch the King’s Woman? He looked so good in it on YouTube videos. 

I cant believe how many times he’s been in a drama with Reba. 

@kokodus LOLOL poor guy!! Him and Reba are just not meant to be!!

Hahahahha ZBB does look good in TKW... I hope no one kills me for saying this but seriously the term I would use for TKW is that's a gǒuxiě drama.....plus... his character became even more stupid and cruel towards Reba..

https://www.echineselearning.com/blog/have-you-watched-any-dog-blood-movies-lately

So personally I would stay far far away from this kind of drama..  lol.. if the story is not good.. I won't ever watch it even for the actors I love... All I can say is that I hope he'll have better works next time.. :D 

And yes.. this also include Deng Lun's Hai Tang... its better to pass it lol... 

• LOL 2

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well i love Reba and ZBB however i did skip it....cause im not one to love palace politic drama :x 

Hahaaha... I know right??? HAREM/Palace drama is something I will always stay far far away.. lol.. 

I was watching The story of Minglan... but I can only watch upto ep 40.. the wedding... the episodes afterward was seriouslyyy so hard to watch... lol... 

The Buddha face but evil heart step mother makes my skin crawl... hahaha... maybe I'm older now so I just can't get myself excited to watch this kind of evilness... lol...

@kokodus :D up to you babe! IMHO his next modern drama "My True Friend" will have a better story..  

• LOL 3

I have also realized that I'm not the one for palace dramas. Only fantasy world interests me, no matter how hard I try I can't get myself to finish these palace dramas. I tried, I swear. I couldn't even finish General and I, not even for Wallace. Another example is Princess agents. Even now I couldn't go back and finish IWNLYG. These dramas seem very plain to me. And boring. And long. Meh. 

@lynne22 seriously My true friend is about real estate business. How fun that can be?!? Well I maybe wrong, it might actually be interesting. But I don't know. None of his upcoming dramas sounds interesting to me honestly. But anyways I'll watch them and torture myself. 

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 seriously My true friend is about real estate business. How fun that can be?!? Well I maybe wrong, it might actually be interesting. But I don't know. None of his upcoming dramas sounds interesting to me honestly. But anyways I'll watch them and torture myself. 

Or.. you can't just rewatch Ashes all over again :D lol...

From the trailer, I think My true friend will be a rom-com story... I'm not that excited too tbh..but this one seriously looks better than Hai Tang.. 

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes true....some i will just catch snip and cuts of it...however i usually still try to stir clear....never did like palace drama....as i dont like how siblings / parents killing each other just for that 'chair' yes it happen in real life however still i dont like it :x

i know....i wanted to try to watch MingLan, however the back end of the story is not something i wanted to watch either....

im fine if the whole family are bonded together to fight the out force......however i dont like it when it was the internal struggle that one have to face or fight with.....

Exactly... I really enjoy the slice of life on the first part of the story (1-40)... :D So maybe If I want to recommend.. then just watch till 40 hahahhaa... 

• Like 3

@kokodus actually I’m annoyed with how IWNLYG is going. After ep 18, they’re hardly on screen together. But I’m too invested to stop now and I like ZBB and Ariel Lin together in this one so I’m going to finish it. Hopefully I get my happy ending or else I’ll throw something. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2