Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@USAFarmgirl it is HIS birthday.... I know... I am waiting for him to come back.

@triplem have you started to watch any C- Drama except K-Dramas??? I am so busy at some personal problem that i dont have time to watch anything..!!!

Winning getting extremely boring these days...I do not only want to win...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@USAFarmgirl it is HIS birthday.... I know... I am waiting for him to come back.

@triplem have you started to watch any C- Drama except K-Dramas??? I am so busy at some personal problem that i dont have time to watch anything..!!!

Winning getting extremely boring these days...I do not only want to win...

No time for c dramas! I’m peddling furiously to catch up on all my k dramas. I’m watching 7 at the moment! Dying :D

• Like 2

@triplem ~ 7 dramas? omo, I can barely keep up with 1. hahahaha... hoping to finally catch up on some more of my dramas on my list.

@LSGLMH_88 ~ yea I know those feels when you barely have time for dramas. fighting!

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ 7 dramas? omo, I can barely keep up with 1. hahahaha... hoping to finally catch up on some more of my dramas on my list.

@LSGLMH_88 ~ yea I know those feels when you barely have time for dramas. fighting!

Yes, that's why in some ways all this world cup cancellations are a blessing in disguise...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

true @triplem; all these cancellations give you some time to catch up. am still behind on come hug me. hahahaha...

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

true @triplem; all these cancellations give you some time to catch up. am still behind on come hug me. hahahaha...

I hope they up  the pace on C&HM...there's only so much staring that I can enjoy... :D

• Like 3

@Lmangla @triplem the issue with me is not even world cup...this time we are not even watching world cup... first time ever...My father has been told that he has cancer in prostate... and somehow it has spread to bladder as well...  God knows yaar.. we are awaiting biopsy report..!! Now the thing is , His haemoglobin level is not bad (a little low ) - 12.2 ( range is 13 to 18) ... ESR level is 0(range is 0 to 22)... all the other reports are fine...!!! They say when cancer spreads Haemoglobin goes low and ESR goes high...!!!! I am so scared right now...!!!! and doctor has even started the treatment for cancer... cystoscopy is done... after medication he responded well... did not get any fever , allergy , vomitting etc... now he is getting hungry too... He was unable to eat before start of treatment..!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

614 :star:

@LSGLMH_88 I wish your father and family stay strong.. *hugssss.. 

btw have you seen Lee Minho updates? some of my friend posted on FB and OMG he is so handsome!! love him :heart:

• Like 3