Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I actually don't get it. Why do they have to make a second season at all, if they can't bring back the original actors. It's absurd. I can understand if it's the secondary side characters, but to change the male lead himself altogether...idk, it's a risk. People won't like it. I think they should wait for him to get back. As much as I want to see Dylan in a drama soon, I hope he gets casted in a drama where he is the original main lead and not filling in for another actor. Sighhh

Sighhh... IKR????

So, I just got back from watching Aquaman :lol: was planning to watch Spiderman first.. but I missread the date.. hahahahaha.. Spiderman comes out tomorrow not today.. hahaahha *feeling ashamed*

Aquaman is fun.... Dan and Roth in screen junkies describe it as having alot of stories to unpack in 2 hour+ movie.. and its true hahaha.. its a bit cliche in some part.. but its really FUN..... I'm so happy for Jason Mamoaaaaaa :wub: Love this guy since his baywatch days....

Anyway... strangest thing when I watch AQUAMAN.... during a chase and fight scene... Mortal Kombat the 1995 movie suddenly pops up in my head :lol::lol::lol: Idk why... the way the enemy appears.. how they chase the heroes.. and how they fight.. reminds me of MK hahahaha.. I feel so bizarre thinking about this...

@triplem Safe flight.... 

• LOL 2
  • Replies 136.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Since I don't know if @Lmanglais about to do something similiar in her event planers mind, I decided to do it beforehand, unless she stops me in a very slowmo-ish  way.

I simply want to know your Top 3 dramas this year, nothing less. Maybe explain why. I'm curious what my ahju...AHEM...I mean girls loved this year. 

no worries; go ahead. :) ...

• Like 3

@lynne22 Le Tong is soooo cute. So adorable. Goshhhh. She is like the girl version of Little dough. Hahaha. I really love Guo Guo for raising her as her own daughter. Like even when everyone asks about the father, she just simply says she doesn't have a father and only has me. Doesn't really clarify that she only adopted her. It speaks so much of her character. She is amazing. And Yun Kai too, I just love his relationship with Le Tong. He really consider himself as her dad. LOL. Again he doesn't care whose child she is, he just love her and wants to protect her, that is all. At this rate, you know even if he breaks up with Guo Guo, he will continue being Le Tong's dad. So sweet. The three of them make a perfect cute little family. 

One complaint I have is how Yun Kai is barely involved in the main drama. I'm halfway through the drama, and he has scenes only with Guo Guo and Le Tong. It's like they are in their separate drama of their own which is full of rainbows and unicorns different from all the bloodshed ruthless drama taking place in the Golden thread embroidery. LOLOL. You know how in some action movies/dramas, they have female lead just for the sake of having a romance, he is like that here. Sighhh. I really hope he gets more involved in the happenings of the Golden thread embroidery in the future. I guess it will happen, there must be a reason why his character is a lawyer, right?? Even though I have barely seen him working LOL. I bet he is the one who puts sister dearest in the jail. Wait, she will go to jail, right??? Her retribution better be severe, or I'll be flipping some tables here. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus 

:lol: Answering from the bottom... YES!!!!!!!! THE EVIL SISTER WILL GO TO JAIL..... Zhang Yuxin annoys me to no end.... especially with how she treats her real mother....LOL.. but I don't really hate her..... I pity her instead because she just never appreciate what she had... at the end... she reaps what she sows. 

Anyway.... Moving on.. ahahaha... Yun Kai will surprise you even more.... which episode are you? I have a very favorite scene... forgot the episode... around 29-30 iirc... you'll know once you've watch it.... it involved Yunkai's parents, Guo go and Le Tong. I squeeeeee so hard whenever I re-watch this scene! Yunkai impressed me so much! He's like the giant wall that wants to protect his little family :wub:

Le Tong is a cutie pie isn't it? and sweet and adorable.... She had a god mom to raise her.  This drama has a lot of bad mom example everywhere.... I think the only decent mom material here is Guo Guo and also the beautiful auntie.... The rest were just moms that teaches bad things to their children.. its no wonder Yuxin turns out so bad. Her real mom spoils her to no end, and the adopted mom is an opportunist and a stuck up too... 

Papa Yunkaiii  is the best! 

meeting+you.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks @lynne22 @mouse007 . Had a lot of fun but sub zero temperatures ( -6 c ) was no joke . Especially for us who come  from tropical countries. But my kiddo was so happy caused it snowed a couple times. He was most happy playing with snow especially when we went to the ski resort . A novelty for us

Edited by Guest

@triplem it's fun to be in cooler temperatures only when it's a vacation. The novelty quickly dies when you live in such climates. LOL it's pretty much like that everyday here and once winter hits, it gets even colder. I saw an Ad on the subway the other day that said:

"Toronto has x (I don't remember the number) amount of pools and only 3 months to enjoy them (6 if you're brave)"

and it made me chuckle because it's so true, it's cold here most of the time! It was an Ad for Casper mattresses so the tag line was "you need your rest". LOL

• Like 2

I still want to see snow though....sigh

@lynne22 So glad to know that evil sister will get her punishment. I can't stand her at all. Lies after lies and some more lies to cover up the previous lies. It must be so exhausting to be her. LOL. 

I'm currently in 27th ep, I think, i'll look out for that most adorable scene you are talking about. Yunkai is the best. I heard Sun You and Deng Lun have been in another show together....I need to look that up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ did you make snow angels? have snow ball fights?

My nieces did & they tried to make snowmen . Lol! 

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem it's fun to be in cooler temperatures only when it's a vacation. The novelty quickly dies when you live in such climates. LOL it's pretty much like that everyday here and once winter hits, it gets even colder. I saw an Ad on the subway the other day that said:

"Toronto has x (I don't remember the number) amount of pools and only 3 months to enjoy them (6 if you're brave)"

and it made me chuckle because it's so true, it's cold here most of the time! It was an Ad for Casper mattresses so the tag line was "you need your rest". LOL

Oh I agree with you , going out is such a hassle . Layering for the cold then removing when indoors . I don’t think I’d enjoy it Long term . But it’s nice on vacation 

@kokodus Target for a holiday in Seoul around end Dec / early jan . It’s bound to snow . We were lucky it snowed early this year in SK 

@LmanglaWoohoo, then I will prepare my favourite drama within the next few days. But I guess everyone knows my favourite drama of 2018 here. At least I'm sure @triplem knows it.

And no it's not "Terious Behind Me"....although it's probably second place

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic