Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie @cenching @lynne22 or any other who are well informed about C ENT scene can help give me info about this drama below

https://mydramalist.com/24223-noble-aspirations-iii

They have Deng Lun, Yang Zi and ZLL as the main characters but part 1 and part 2 of this drama has Li Yi Feng as the male lead. What happened here? Did they change the male lead? Y'all know that I've been stalking Deng Lun for a while know, but only today I came to know about this drama. I'm not trusting the source. If DL and YZ were to reunite in a drama, the Twitter fandom would've gone crazy. Hmmm...

Most likely another hoax....NB1 was an OK drama but NB2 was absolutely crappy one that was made only to rode on the popularity of NB1...I don’t think there will be NB3....

Regarding DL, he has few unreleased and finished or still filming dramas, you can get the list in Wiki

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie @cenching @lynne22 or any other who are well informed about C ENT scene can help give me info about this drama below

https://mydramalist.com/24223-noble-aspirations-iii

They have Deng Lun, Yang Zi and ZLL as the main characters but part 1 and part 2 of this drama has Li Yi Feng as the male lead. What happened here? Did they change the male lead? Y'all know that I've been stalking Deng Lun for a while know, but only today I came to know about this drama. I'm not trusting the source. If DL and YZ were to reunite in a drama, the Twitter fandom would've gone crazy. Hmmm...

LOL... a friend of mine tell me the same thing... but after asking grandpa google..I finally Found this baidu link..

https://baike.baidu.com/item/青云志Ⅲ?share_fr=pc_sina

It seems like there is plan for Chusen 3 (another name for this drama) but with different actor.. not DL and Yz...

:joy:

And yeah.. IMHO the MDL list is just wishful thinking.. lol... I even found a MDL list for Yang Yang and zheng Zhuang’s future drama that I also consider a wishful thinking.. lol... 

• Like 3

@cenching You don't know about me, no matter how crappy the drama is, I'll go and watch it just for my idols and I'll let myself believe that they are good. LOL. But anyways, unfortunately, I also think this DL-YZ reunion is just a hoax or as @lynne22 said "a wishful thinking" LOL. But seriously MDL needs to stop giving me false hopes. Even if I didn't believe the news, deep down in my heart I hoped that it would be true. Sighhhhhhhhhhh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wae????

@Lmangla @sushilicious I like the new Event . 

I wanna tag all of you there but afraid I’ll miss out names . Just so you all know , this thread is like home to me . And you guys like family ...okay that is very cheesy but since it’s the month of love & all :lol:...

sometimes I wonder about my brain...I woke up this morning and thought "ooh, love feast! lets have one!".... hahahha... but yea, hugs to you as well. this is a great thread. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@kokodus That's what I was hoping for too. I'm dying for Endgame but Captain Marvel doesn't have as high a level of excitement for me. It's still high, don't get me wrong, but I'd have much preferred to work for the CM release and be off for Endgame. 

Oh well, maybe I'll get a new job between now and then... one where I don't have to work weekends at all. :lol: 

@mouse007<_<What a cheap attempt

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

But didn't we used to have alphabet dps before as well. @stroppyse used to have a plain S as her dp for a long time until @Dhakrachallenged her and made her change her dp. Lol. They had a bet or something I can't remember 

Best bet ever! It was so worth to make her "S" disappear. 

5 hours ago, ebullient said:

The new profile displays the first letter of one's username. I think that this will be more personable than the previous profile silhouette of a man without facial features. :lol:

I somehow have the feeling "someone" is secretly reading here and uses us as new inspiration for ideas. :D 

@kokodusI still call you coconut behind your back.

@avondale16Yo bro, how are ya today? :) Now with your new fancy dp....I have to sadly tell you....you and @dotonlyare now A+D or.....a.D. ....anno domini........so you are still connected in the way that now the time begins where we count how long both of you don't have a dp :ph34r: 

@staygoldyou created the slack group but you are nowhere to be found there. C'mon it's fun there. At the moment we are trying to solve a mystery. Don't ask me what it is. Come and see for yourself. LOL. :vicx:

@phikylSame same. Not all that excited about CM tbh. But I somehow believe she holds the key to reviving everyone. Sighhh. Let's wait and watch. 

@Dhakra I assume that you want to die today? Huh?? Coconut really??? ./glares. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

484 :anguished:

Philippines island and Sulawesi island are very close. I hope everything is ok and no aftershocks. Many natural disasters happened in Indonesia now :tears:

Yup, we are neighboring islands. Everytime  there was an earthquake in Sulawesi few days after will be in my place or vice versa...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2