Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The dp changed? @angelangie like it becomes alphabets 

+2

I am astonished myself. Someone did hard work programming at the back end.

Now no longer twin dp with dotonly as him or her is alphabet D. :joy:

Spoiler

@dotonly @avondale16Are you twins?  I mean....you have the same dp....

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, phikyl said:

@lynne22 Marvel fangirl reporting for duty! I actually looked at my schedule and found that I have Captain Marvel opening weekend off but not Avengers 4. Boooooo! 

So now I just need to decide if fighting the crowds on opening day is worth it for CM. 

+2

Aww it would've been great if it was the other way round. No??! I mean I'm  ofcourse looking forward to Captain Marvel, but I'm so much over the top excited for Endgame! Eeeeee. 

• Like 3

The new profile displays the first letter of one's username. I think that this will be more personable than the previous profile silhouette of a man without facial features. :lol:

@angelangie @cenching @lynne22 or any other who are well informed about C ENT scene can help give me info about this drama below

https://mydramalist.com/24223-noble-aspirations-iii

They have Deng Lun, Yang Zi and ZLL as the main characters but part 1 and part 2 of this drama has Li Yi Feng as the male lead. What happened here? Did they change the male lead? Y'all know that I've been stalking Deng Lun for a while know, but only today I came to know about this drama. I'm not trusting the source. If DL and YZ were to reunite in a drama, the Twitter fandom would've gone crazy. Hmmm...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2