• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Yeah.. in his defense he did wait for the 2nd season's shooting to start asap.. but as the delay got longer he wouldn't have been able to finish his school next year if he took part in season 2 :tears:  [ from the rumor that I hear]

I can only wish the best for him.... Hope he can come back with a new project in a few years... 

I keep wanting to grin whenever he raised his eyebrow... its starting to be his signature look :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I actually don't get it. Why do they have to make a second season at all, if they can't bring back the original actors. It's absurd. I can understand if it's the secondary side characters, but to change the male lead himself altogether...idk, it's a risk. People won't like it. I think they should wait for him to get back. As much as I want to see Dylan in a drama soon, I hope he gets casted in a drama where he is the original main lead and not filling in for another actor. Sighhh

• Like 3

+2

@triplem Okay, it has been quite a while since I was like this, but I'm afraid I have to go full grumpy mode and let myself out about another drama. All this....grumpiness and anger must be released. And since I cannot do this on the official thread, I will use the reports to let all this steam go off.

So after ep4, todays victim is "Dance Sport Girls"

Spoiler
  • Honeycakes character is so annoying and unintersting, they try to suggest us that she's a hurt, but deep down likeable person, but the drama or her role just doesn't give it away. During all her moments, she is either an utterly unsocial person, a brat or not likeable at all.
    The goal of a plot is that we feel with or root for the main lead, that we want to follow her or his journey to achieve whatever goal it is.
    We even hear honeycakes thoughts during the drama, but there is just nothing that makes me go yay for her, or that makes me wish she will achieve anything. I rather feel for anyone else around her, because she is the most immature person within the drama universe. 
    And yes, this can also be the goal of the drama, but at one point there has to be a turning point which slowly starts and gets bigger over time. But here we have moments, where she suddenly acts different, just to go back to her old self.
  • Holy crap, I have never seen such an incredible boring, unnecessary complicated and utterly uninteresting love story ever. Not only is it one of the most predictable ones, due to both leads having no chemistry at all, it is so dull and exhausting 
    They are simply no surprises, no sweet moments, honeycakes character keeps being so exhausting and one-sided.
  • People on the thread still celebrate it for being so innovative, I chould literally go full DBS Mode. I have foreseen every little piece of todays episode, including the VERY, VERY bad attempts to get both leads closer to each other. 
    I mean, come on, a good love story is about two people finding slowly together in a fictional, but natural way. But as you watch "Dance Sport Girls" you can see EACH TIME when the drama tries to set up a moment to boost their love story. It doesn't feel natural, you can see see in so many scenes where the writer was thinking about preparing a specific scene or line, just to both leads can have time together. It literally feels like all is staged.
    Spoiler

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

• Which leads to another problem, due to the feeling of being staged and predictable, it's so cheesy.
  • Honeycakes really tries her best, but the plot and the overall drama is just so weak, the male lead doesn't fit to her at all, everything feels so clunky. She makes the best out of her role, but her role is written so badly. It really disappoints me, she would be so great in a mature role, but due to being so teeny and exhausting, a lot of her talent goes into waste. 
  • If the drama would be only about dancing, without the uninteresting non-fluffly lovestory, without the totally useless side-story about her mother and her struggles at work, it could be very decent. Especially with that supporting cast. 
    You can say, if the drama would be a little more like Fairy, it would have been a blast. 

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I actually don't get it. Why do they have to make a second season at all, if they can't bring back the original actors. It's absurd. I can understand if it's the secondary side characters, but to change the male lead himself altogether...idk, it's a risk. People won't like it. I think they should wait for him to get back. As much as I want to see Dylan in a drama soon, I hope he gets casted in a drama where he is the original main lead and not filling in for another actor. Sighhh

@kokodus I agree. It's definitely a risk and people are going to end up comparing the new actors to the previous ones. If season 2 comes out in a few years, then maybe people might be more open to new actors but if it comes out right after.. it's definitely a huge risk.

• Like 3

+2

Since I don't know if @Lmanglais about to do something similiar in her event planers mind, I decided to do it beforehand, unless she stops me in a very slowmo-ish  way.

I simply want to know your Top 3 dramas this year, nothing less. Maybe explain why. I'm curious what my ahju...AHEM...I mean girls loved this year. 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic