Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, cenching said:

K drama isn’t my forte but I like Money Flower...Had you watch it?

+2

Money flower? Nope. Ok, will search for it. Thank you. @cenching.

9 hours ago, avondale16 said:

Nope. (Actually , am not sure if children book exist.)

oh, so how you picked this name? is it a name of a place? 

@Lmangla is a name of a place, i used to live for 6 years. Memories.

@LSGLMH_88 happy ending  and read many excellent analysis by @bebebisous33. I am recommending it to u n u  will find it more interesting.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m really enjoying this one . The cameo was superb. To be fair I’m very bias to LDW & YIN. They were my ship on Goblin :heart:

@triplem Yes! The cameo was superb and the parody was spot on. I was also a big fan of LDW and YIN in Goblin so I'm happy they're finally getting their own drama. I'm watching it mostly for them. LOL I know there are some negative comments but I don't care.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, Dhakra said:

@phikylThe first ten minutes of Cardio are the worst. Especially if you have tired legs. :D So how were your Russian Twists? Leg Raises are a pain though, I feel like I hurt my groin somehow. 

Maybe have to see a doctor if it keeps like this.

@bedifferentWhen do you have time? :D 

Painful but effective. :lol: My abs were hurting for days afterwards so I'm keeping them only on day C [which is followed by 2 rest days]

@lynne22 Marvel fangirl reporting for duty! I actually looked at my schedule and found that I have Captain Marvel opening weekend off but not Avengers 4. Boooooo! 

So now I just need to decide if fighting the crowds on opening day is worth it for CM. 

+2

+2

@phikylHahaha, I'm so happy you experienced the same fate as me. My abs were also hurting for days, but it gets better quite fast. Your body adapts pretty fast to it. But I need rest afterwards aswell.  :D 

Keep up the good work. 

Encounter....  I ran from it and actually I think it was because of DOTS and how sometimes I place an actor or actress within one character and somehow want to remember them just as I saw them there.  Yet after reading a few comments about this drama I decided my thinking might be a little shallow and selfish when I knew the OTP in Encounter were both so talented no matter the age difference or her being married in RL to his best friend... Which to be honest was on my mind...

My thoughts after starting this drama...

Spoiler

Yet to my surprise I found myself being drawn closer in by the story itself and the tenderness in which the writer takes us slowly one step at a time and shows how falling in love might seem all wrong even impossible when everyone around you tells you so.  Yet it's not about what you know or what others believe or say for when it comes to the heart it's only about what you feel.  The willingness to open up and allow someone to move into your heart and your willingness to want to keep them there.  It may not be a drama for everyone but it just might surprise you and make you see that with a little bit of hope, faith and love all things are possible....  Age, Money or lack of it, even ones station in life cannot hold back what it is you feel when your heart says it's REAL...

By the way Encounters OST is simply amazing and it's songs and melodies are so fluffy you can close your eyes and feel yourself drifting to such a sweet place...:heart:-2 

Edited by Guest
spelling of course :(

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

@lynne22 Marvel fangirl reporting for duty! I actually looked at my schedule and found that I have Captain Marvel opening weekend off but not Avengers 4. Boooooo! 

So now I just need to decide if fighting the crowds on opening day is worth it for CM. 

+2

:D If you're able to... go for it.....

giphy.gif

@USAFarmgirl  :wub: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@phikylHahaha, I'm so happy you experienced the same fate as me. My abs were also hurting for days, but it gets better quite fast. Your body adapts pretty fast to it. But I need rest afterwards aswell.  :D 

Keep up the good work. 

@Dhakra I feel like you need to show us your “progress” photos after all this talk of your workouts! :D

@USAFarmgirl I love the cinematography in Encounter and how it incorporates art into the story. For me, the artwork around them depicted what they were feeling at that time. And I love the OST!

• Like 2