Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

Well I loved DotS aswell. It's the only place I can say the following sentence without feeling bad. I wished they had never left the war.

@stroppyse "Touch your Heart"? Sounds pretty Rom-Com-ish! Is it a romcom?

OH GOD, I just read Chaebol, coldhearted and arrogant male lead. 
RUN DHAKRA RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@bairama how if you do that spicy noodles challenge with abnoch? Xixixixi You will got many viewers :blush: like ria ricis and all those youtubers ^_* I really want to do that challenge but my ulcers now can not coordinate well with my tounge :blush: I am old now and so are my ulcers 

this is the last thing he would like to choose. Add from his actual comment: before doing that he will choose to be die first:joy:

and I prefer to stay with just fmvs and maybe some musics.. :cookie:

@mouse007 thanks for the kind words and support!! 

~~~

Btw for those who is not checking out yet, the second owner era already in it too, xbairama:kiss_closed:

http://youtube.com/catchmineid

950 (whatttt already in 900s:joy:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Bahahahahaha @stroppyse Really?! I was anyways going to watch that show. I can't miss on Grim reaper and Sunny's second drama together, right?!? Haha. 

@kokodus I plan to watch it as well. They had such great chemistry in Goblin so I'm totally going to check their new drama together.

• Like 2