Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@CamelKnight It's not going to be sparkly vampires right? :P

I heard lots of good things about that series but had to drop it due to time after episode 1. Plus, saeguk isn't normally my thing. I tend to steer away from those, as gorgeous as the costumes are...

@phikyl nothing sparkl... no wait, there are some nice sparkly CGI effects but not on the body :D 

I really enjoy watching it. It's not really vampiry. It's a pretty cool love story. Watch it, once you're finished with whatever you're watching now :) 

• Like 1

@CamelKnight bahaha! Have you seen my currently watching list on MDL?! It's enormous! The ones listed on my sig are just the ongoing ones...

I'll take Scholar off the on hold list in a couple weeks when some of my ongoing ones end. 

• Like 2

@phikyl Nope haven't seen that. I'm afraid lol :D 

That's the reason why I stay with one series untill I've finished it. It makes life much simpler :P 

@CamelKnight I can't concentrate on only one thing at a time for long. I have to multitask or I get bored quickly, even if a show/book is really interesting. :sweatingbullets:

It makes life simpler to only watch one show at a time but also much less challenging. I thrive on the organized chaos in my head when I'm doing multiple things at a time. :lol:

@phikyl that's just silly :) Why would you want chaos if you can have endless rows of neatly stacked organised stuff!? :P 

I'm already having trouble remembering the names of lead characters. Adding more shows to watch just adds more chaos onto my already straining brain :P I watch to unwind, not to get more tangled up hahaha

@CamelKnight Hey now, it's organized chaos. It just looks like absolute chaos to an outsider! Everything makes perfect sense/is in perfect order to me. :P

The best way to get rid of stress is to think about something else! This is the mindset of someone who considers learning languages a hobby though. Clearly I can't handle not having a lot of information rattling around in my head at any given time...