Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

@supergal99

tumblr_pajrrq8TXo1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

It's not even a small grain in your case....you say whatever you want to say and label it as a joke...LOL. I do admire you for that though. No one in this soompi has got your spunk. Haha. Also this is your 5556258th "last post" here Just saying... LOLOL. 

Are you loving Love o2o??? Isnt XN sooo dreamy?? The first few eps would be a little slow. But it gets better once they meet in real life. It happens in 10th ep if I'm not wrong. 

• LOL 4

@kokodus @triplem 

And anyone else who loves Chinese drama.... You really need to watch this one... It is part fantasy & fluff...

5190_MoonshineAndValentine_Roku_Thumb.jpimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGsBKxPl9F5rGH36UESd And buff...:blink:

7876dcaef34d44cb8c4bc06fcfbcdf66.jpg?x=b  Also known as The Love Knot His Excellency's First Love...

@dotonly  Good Morning to you hope you have a great day!!!!  Just think for some it will be sweet dreams... LOL:lol:

1624833923-member.jpg546

+2

@TRaNz You're being a creeper now? Your status says you're being a creeper. :tongue: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

@phikyl yeppppppppaaaa hahahahahahah :ph34r:

P.S: the counts....yeah nah im not gonna go through pages to find out what he exact number is.... hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

@TRaNz weeeeeeiiiirrrrrddddooooo! :D 

Psh. I'm pretty sure more team switching happened while I was busy with work. For whomever fixes the counts, @TRaNz and I are team add 4 lyfe! :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

+2

@phikyl , no worries "gym rat" ... geeezzzz just as bad as my naming. hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@TRaNz Says the one who never uses his gym membership. :tongue: At least mine doesn't imply stalker-ish tendencies! :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@kokodus ~ this might sound silly but how exactly does pinterest work? not sure if I understand the concept....

and do check it out...

• Like 4

@LmanglaTo be very honest, I don't know much about it either. I just opened an account after seeing that it has so many gorgeous photos of ZH. Hehe. I'm learning my way thru it. You can just save/collect pictures there and organise them accordingly. 

These are my various collections. 

https://in.pinterest.com/subhi96ram/

• Like 2
  • LOL 3