Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

Eid mubarak to everyone who celebrates Eid.

Just had drama overload. Watched most recent episodes of Sec Kim and Come and Hug Me, plus both episodes of Life on Mars. Sec Kim turned out to be an emotional ride masquerading as a light rom-com. *whimper* CAHM has too many creepy characters for me to want to completely catch up, so may just watch the broadcast schedule. It’s actually not that deep a story, so think I should be able to follow the story even if I’m missing some early episodes. LoM, however, is doing my head in with the Inception vs Matrix vs fantasy element of time travel or reality manipulation or whatever it is. Still, the acting is so lovely in LoM. Totally amazing straight across the board. Also, love the OTP in Sec Kim, though the rest of the cast is just okay rather than amazing as in LoM.

And then there are the World Cup matches. This week is going to be rough for drama watching because there is so much footie on. I only have so much viewing time available to me. My country didn’t make it to the final 36, so not sure who I want to lift the Jules Rimet. It wuld be nice if it was a new country rather than a European or Brazil. :) 

@triplem @bedifferent, hope you’re having fantastic, fun, and safe travels.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse Thanks! I’m in Japan and was 1/2 way into LOM episode 2.  Love it so far stroppyse. Hope you continue to watch with us. It’s trippy in a good way.

• Like 5

@triplem I don’t watch any drama these days since I know I will drop eventually  TT i just checked few that licensed on viki most recent why secretary kim sad to see director lost that subtle touch in BIOFL for instance when leads watched/observed each others movements and daily routine. It looks like any rom com here tho still enjoyable overall and I liked PMY’s business smile. 

• Like 3

@triplem & @bedifferent   Hoping you all have an amazing time making wonderful memories!!  Praying you have a safe trip back home too!  Remember to kick up your heels a little!!!!

21062979-bunny.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHw9etAeOPGOYXrMaN739images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsA0A-n7vocP-O1ccH4Xv864

before I forget.. @bedifferent ~ thanks for the tag, planning to check out life on mars when I have the time. kind of busy that even keeping up with one drama is a bit tough.... only watching come hug me. @stroppyse ~ you are totally right about come hug me in that it is both easy and difficult watch. the story is creepy with some of its characters that they aggravate you but it is also easy to watch because you can fast forward many scenes and still get the gist. hahaahahha... am totally doing zombie watching as I don't have much time.

• Like 5