Add and Subtract Game

Admin

53 minutes ago, triplem said:

wow...that's a first..i know you're not exactly a LJS fan...So how is the drama ...is the chemie there? FL has a daughter right?

She does have a daughter. The female lead is beautifully written. The dialogues are so good that I have to download the srt files to re-read them. I am not expecting the run-of-the-mill noona romance here. But yes there is longing in LJS's eyes that is very much needed for this role. But I am already of the SL's side :P. The heroine has more pressing issues than romance in her life at this point.

But that is all secondary... the writer is clearly in love with the female lead. Her monologues are precious. Here is an example. The heroine, now in her 40s is forced to look for a job. She hasn't been working (as an office worker) after she got married so finding a job is difficult. At one such interview the applicants are asked to fill a questionnaire. 

Q: Write what you want to say to yourself.

She is narrating her answer as we see clips from her life with this ost playing.

Dear Kang Dan-i,

We've already spent 37 years together. But you see, I still don't know you that well, so I plan to get to know more about you starting now.

I know you've done your very best, Dan-i. I'm sorry I didn't value you enough. I'm sorry I mistreated you. And I'm sorry I let you feel small. I'm really sorry I've made you work so hard. It must've been hard for you. You must've wanted to cry. But you've held out with a smile. Thanks for staying strong, Dani-i. And that's why I want you to be happy from now on. Forget about yesterday and live for today. Every day, only think about your future. What you want to do? And what do you like? Find the answers again. You have to okay? Once again, you got this! Be victorious. You can do it. Stay strong until the end.

This is the video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DXMl57rhw

The emotional quotient of this story is on the level of My Ahjusshi as of now. I hope it stays true to the beginning.

:lol: When I get excited about a drama there is no stopping me!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5012593giphy.gif

@angelangie  Wishing you and others a Happy Lunar New Year.....

A little music to go along with my best wishes....  Thankful for the many Chinese dramas I have enjoyed these past years hoping there are many more amazing ones to come...:heart:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Sejabin  Sending you a hugs right back and missing you and others too.   Just remember to keep smiling and follow your own heart no matter where it leads.  Take chances and be fearless as you walk daily in life.  For I have learned lately, that life is precious and its the moving past what you believe are your limitations that allows you to soar and sets your inner spirit free.  It creates those moments that take your breath away and it's how truly living is meant to be...:kiss_wink: -2

@angelangie  Thanks for a couple more dramas to add to my ever growing list.  :kiss_wink:

13 hours ago, Sejabin said:

finally I am start to watching weightlifting fairy hahahaha. I will not want to watch a drama if the lead man isn't too handsome in my standard KWWKWKWKKW :love: but the story is so cute. I just disappoint because I can't watch a handsome oppa in this drama. only I see Lee Jong Suk will appear. it's okey then hmmmh :no_mouth: the lead actor is too skinny. he might had 6 packs but his abs was too skinny. he needs to eat a lot before start to show off his chest. 

@Sejabin whaaatt? You don't think NJH is handsome?! I love him! :love:

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Parents is the core of their children. It depends on how the parents treat/taught them, that will reflect their children’s attitude and personality. If their parents spoils their children, those children will grow up spoiled. So we must treat our children with both kindness & strictness. So hard to raise a child right :sweatingbullets:

@sushilicious It's true, parents have a huge influence in the upbringing of their children. As a parent myself, I definitely try to raise my boys to be good kids and hopefully become good, wise adults. But it's not easy! Finding balance is always such a challenge. I'm always questioning whether I am disciplining them the right way, or if I am overreacting, etc. 

• Like 3

@Sejabin  It was just a general statement forgive me as I hadn't had a chance to back read and didn't realize you were sick for these past weeks.  Bless your heart hope you start feeling better real soon and please take good care of yourself.  Stay away for those videos that can bring you down instead look for the fluffy ones as I often do and just allow them to lift you up.  :heart:

27917920-hand-made-get-well-soon-greeting-card-with-roses.jpg  -2