Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I just disappoint because I can't watch a handsome oppa in this drama.

Whattttttttt! WhaaaaaaaT! wwwwaaaaaaT! :P I thought I wud never read this abt NJH! :P

Spoiler

tumblr_ojbr4f5MYZ1urmyjyo2_500.gif

Doesnt matter cos you going to fall in love with in next 3-4 episodes! :relaxed:

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

cr:wattpad

+2

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Whattttttttt! WhaaaaaaaT! wwwwaaaaaaT! :P I thought I wud never read this abt NJH! :P

Doesnt matter cos you going to fall in love with in next 3-4 episodes! :relaxed:

Hide contents

+2

SAME REACTION. If he is not handsome, then who in the world is!?! I can't believe this. I mean he may not be Deng Lun level handsome, but he is strikingly handsome with 6 feet tall physique, amazing cheekbones and....not to mention the beautifully toned abs....HE IS HANDSOME IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10010098

You are, baby, you are. 

Ok forget it, i'm going to rewatch fairy today to get over this shock. LOL. 

@Dhakra While searching for NJH gifs, I found something for you too. Bwahahahaha. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7582033

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Parents is the core of their children. It depends on how the parents treat/taught them, that will reflect their children’s attitude and personality. If their parents spoils their children, those children will grow up spoiled. So we must treat our children with both kindness & strictness. So hard to raise a child :sweatingbullets:

+2

I agree with you, my friend. But you are too young for this. Why are you already thinking about raising a child when you are a child yourself? Hahahaha. 

• LOL 5

On 2/4/2019 at 3:57 PM, staygold said:

Thinking of MoA makes me feel empty and sad and a little cheated.:( Your video makes me feel better. Thank you for tagging me!

+2

Oh my Goddddd thank youuuu sweetowlsis, let's close their story that way:joy::heart: so happy to read yours! 

478?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

You're talking about the 2nd lead in Romance is a Bonus Book? He is a total cutie. :wub: But, my adoration of LJS means that there will be NO second lead syndrome for me. Not when LJS is looking all vulnerable and looking at LNY with those soft, longing eyes of his. :wub:

Cud this be my first LJS drama i watch till the end then!! :phew: :P I might just turn out to be!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1