Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus yaaa even i think so...YY is such a happy bunch... they might get along just fine and I was just analyzing it... LOL.. see How vella I am... I need to find a job and here i am busy analyzing YY... he is such a goofy guy... always smiling and all sunshine... i remember i saw one of his interview , he was telling interviewer that for some drama he was asked by director to think about the sad moments of his life... he said that he does not have that much sad memories therefore he did not know how to do the sad acting since he was unable to connect with any sad memories... lol...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus yaaa even i think so...YY is such a happy bunch... they might get along just fine and I was just analyzing it... LOL.. see How vella I am... I need to find a job and here i am busy analyzing YY... he is such a goofy guy... always smiling and all sunshine... i remember i saw one of his interview , he was telling interviewer that for some drama he was asked by director to think about the sad moments of his life... he said that he does not have that much sad memories therefore he did not know how to do the sad acting since he was unable to connect with any sad memories... lol...

Aww such a blessed life he has....Haha

On a different note, I started an account at Pinterest to ogle at more ZH pics. And I think I'm addicted it. Such beautiful pics they have....gahh

Spoiler

tumblr_pab86cNS2V1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This one is from peach blossoms

Spoiler

tumblr_pa9rpz75Mu1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 2

@kokodus hawwww... you are so addicted to Hans Zheng...he is such a level headed decent guy... you can see that from his happy camp episode... Share me the pinterest link.. I will also join :tongue:

• Like 2

Move one side 'kdrama'... hahaaa... 

Kvariety:blink:

+2

@triplem Absolutely watching Come and hug me! With tears in my eyes! :heart: Also watching Undateables, about time and Life in Mars (thanks for recommending it!) Jdrama Hana Nochi Hare, and Count of monte cristo.

Also watching Are you human too? and What's wrong with secretary Kim?:ph34r:

edited 862

Edited by staygold
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem Absolutely watching Come and hug me! With tears in my eyes! :heart: Also watching Undateables, about time and Life in Mars (thanks for recommending it!) Jdrama Hana Nochi Hare, and Count of monte cristo.

Also watching Are you human too? and What's wrong with secretary Kim?:ph34r:

edited 862

Yes !!! Watching : Come & Hug me, mars, are u human too, Sec kim, Secret Mother , About Time , lawless Lawyer . 

Drama overload. :lol:

Eid Mubarak to @stargazer187 @abnoch and all who celebrate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@triplem not sure if you did. Next time, do visit Kitano in Kobe. It’s so quaint and have the cutest shop that makes blotting rice paper.  I love the European Influence.

Spoiler
Kobe Kitano

• Like 2