Add and Subtract Game

Admin

chingus -- copying from @dotonly reading of the emojis (thank you!) for february birthday post.

:warning: Warning emo: dont watch sad end dramas.

:love:  Hearteyes emo: OTP the one that matters, the rest dont care. BUT, must happy ending. Not accept open. I better not.

:neutral: Flat emo(?): dramas that only so-so/half heart when watching (dont care how it ends) maybe? Or its the worst drama that not worth to watch even for whole one ep? (used to kept watching, dont know why).

@sushilicious @Dhakra ~ you two seem like the sad dramas type. does mother, children of nobody etc -- should they have warning that it is potentially sad or emotionally difficult for viewers to watch? other dramas to include there?

@kokodus ~ any fluffy dramas? am wondering if I should include other dramas as well in the list?

@staygold ~ any time pass dramas that you watched because you were so bored that can go for option 3?

anyone else want to jump in with suggestions? @avondale16 ~ what kind of dramas do you watch? anything that would fit these 3 emojis? any MVs?

• Like 5

@Lmangla

For heart eyes emo :love: I'll go with Descendants of the sun. Everything about that drama is :heart:

:warning: Maybe Iris 1, it had a WTFery ending. I don't even know why I watched this one. Yeah ok it was because LBH was HOT. LOL.

:neutral: Hmmm W?? It started out so good but fizzled out in the latter half. Still so disappointed. 

@sushilicious Hi five!!!! It's my birthday month too. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1