Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Gonna watch infinity war! 

Amazing! I'm going tomorrow. But I have seen enough spoilers already. Sighhh. It's ok. It will still be epic on screen. Eeeeeeeeeee

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

LOL... @supergal99 ~ you crack me up. what drama are you going to watch next? now, I am hungry for caramel custard (the actual desert) but too lazy to make some. milk and eggs is there but it tastes better with a dash of cream. hmmm, maybe I should make some? shy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864935

• Like 4

I just drank too much water. I can't breathe now. Otthokhe???

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

:D @Lmangla wowee.. u can make caramel custards?

Heee... had juz managed to finished the subbed... oh was wondering when will yr 'caramel custard' remove his suits...*cough*

Spoiler

9HXxILT.jpg

Oh.. erhm which new drama i m gonna watch after GW? I wanna catch a romcom Wok of Love. (But i still have some ongoing ones to catchup heee)

+2

500 *aw man...*

What?! Correction ->498

Edited by Guest

kekeke.. umm, he looks good @supergal99 hahaha... and yea, caramel custard is pretty easy to make at home. it is really all about the quality of milk and the beating. but it is such a hot day that I feel too lazy to make them. should make it sometime this week to satisfy my craving. :D

and thanks for the DP. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla

Oh hot day ya? Aw man.. hotter than this angry bird couple ? Heeee.. ok chill juz joking:grimace:

Gosh.. i m still trying to catch up with latest mountain man subbed eps. (That Eric Cho is very funny *slaps forehead*)

*whisper* erhm.. btw u r very quick in changing yr DP ya ? Ops! Heeee.... 

+2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Amazing! I'm going tomorrow. But I have seen enough spoilers already. Sighhh. It's ok. It will still be epic on screen. Eeeeeeeeeee

I really liked it . It was epic indeed. Very tight & funny too. Time just flew by !!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* erhm.. btw u r very quick in changing yr DP ya ? Ops! Heeee.... 

have actually gotten lazy @supergal99 hahahaha .... otherwise, I used to change it almost on a daily basis for a while. hahahaha.... before that, it was more like a weekly thing or every few days. the only thing I keep constant is the blue font. :D

• Like 3

@triplem @kokodus No spoilers for me plox! I've been managing to avoid them all weekend but I've basically had to give up the internet to do it. :lol: I don't have the time off to watch IW until this coming Friday. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Here is another cute Lakorn....:blush:   Happy Sunday Everyone!!! 500

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9pm7BXrRbyNapSwt0qDlx240-J-W.jpg