Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, phikyl said:

@USAFarmgirl Have you watched the My Dear Loser series? I know one of them has Push as a main character but I'm watching Monster Romance right now and it's super cute. Of course it must be noted that I'm watching for Lee... :phew::phew::phew:  Loved him since he played Survey in the U Prince series. Cupids is next in my list though. Any particular order I should go in?

Sorry for late reply and no I haven't watched the My Dear Loser series yet but I want too!  I did love the U Prince series and I haven't watched all the Cupid ones yet either my first one was

NPKEof.jpg&key=66e0b0c14b900db3f19cf74a6  And just loved it...  To many dramas and choices of all kinds from all places...  

Just not enough time:cold_sweat: 474

@USAFarmgirl u just pick one of the cupid series that i love hehehe i love the pairing u show just now....they one of the best for me....well at least :) of all the cupid series....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@angelangie  I told you we are kindred spirits...:wub: That one is my favorite in that series so far too!!!  For me it's all about the chemistry in the pairing either it works or it doesn't and that one was pure perfection!!!!:w00t:  470

4 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@angelangie  I told you we are kindred spirits...:wub: That one is my favorite in that series so far too!!!  For me it's all about the chemistry in the pairing either it works or it doesn't and that one was pure perfection!!!!:w00t:  470

absolutely....this pairing share the best chemistry and to be honest their story is by far the best for me.....not to mention how the guy act cool and trying to be there for the girl and how he always try to help her indirectly....it was almost like things fall in sequence....

yes we really are.....we need to meet up if we ever grace the chance :) im sure we will be able to talk thru the night if that happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1