Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I have watched "Scandal Maker" again... I just love Cha Tae Hyun - PBG combo... They were adorable together... and that kid...!!! the faces he makes...

@triplem is it like they fell in love and they did not know they were Siblings ... eventually had to drift apart??? Was it like this?? This will be very very tragic for me to watch... :(

• Like 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

It’s crazy coz it’s a family weekend drama with 50 ( did i say  FIFTY ) episodes 

fast forward button is your friend. hahahahha... :lol: am a very lazy viewer and tend to skim watch if I am watching something for too long. plus, since it is so long, there will be bits they repeat and so you can comfortably skip those conversations and scenes and watch a digested version. hahahah...

@kokodus ~ you feeling better today?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

I have watched "Scandal Maker" again... I just love Cha Tae Hyun - PBG combo... They were adorable together... and that kid...!!! the faces he makes...

@triplem is it like they fell in love and they did not know they were Siblings ... eventually had to drift apart??? Was it like this?? This will be very very tragic for me to watch... :(

No. They are siblings & grew up together, they are paired with other people in this drama . Just that their interactions as siblings are very nice , I could imagine them in another drama as a couple.

@Lmangla Am at eps 3 , so far ok. Not as many annoying characters as some family dramas I hv seen. And the main cast are all actors that I like & very easy on the eyes .

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, JungAhIrin said:

@triplem @Jillia I found your little "battle" hilarious.  I was cracking up at work. :joy:

This is me & @Jillia‘s daily ping pong match here on Soompi! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

This is me & @Jillia‘s daily ping pong match here on Soompi! 

@triplem It's a beautiful relationship.  Really funny too.  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2