Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

There’s your reason for watching @Lmangla

Really??? You think @Lmangla will watch it because of that???? Tsk tsk. Maybe she will give it a try if you say the guy always wear watches that makes him look manly...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@angelangie then i suggest you read the book and tell me whether there will be any romance in the book between su mocheng and Ye Xiu!!! LOLzzzz... Task is on you now... :tongue: should I share the link? ;-)

FYI , there are 5 volumes...lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yang Yang is not my kind of hot. :tongue: You can all have him. ROFL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@LSGLMH_88 hahaha i understand how you feel....being a gamer myself....i play games is to release tension and stress from works and life lols.....but then we get to kill players **ahem** sometimes *hehehe* :tongue:

but u gotta be a gamer to understand and also love how they grind and push their character and kill monster.....so it wont be easy for you if you are one who dont like playing this types of character games.... :)  but i do get bored sometimes from reading how they start killing everything or making everything a little redundant to begin with....

Yes, I agree. @phikyl might like it. I was not going to watch love o2o as well, because I'm not a gamer. Lol. But she really pushed me to watch it and explained a lot of parts that I didn't understand. Haha. So yeah....rrgarding King's Avatar, i think they will adapt in such a way that everyone can enjoy it, gamer or not. But if it's going to be another love o2o, then I don't know, it might not sell....

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@kokodus the story is not like Love O2O anyway... !! so it will not be like that... But Yang Yang character Ye Xiu is again I felt aloof... I am mostly sure of it... since I have not read the complete book so I don't understand his character development much... for that I need to complete the book but I don't have the heart to touch it :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie then i suggest you read the book and tell me whether there will be any romance in the book between su mocheng and Ye Xiu!!! LOLzzzz... Task is on you now... :tongue: should I share the link? ;-)

FYI , there are 5 volumes...lol

hahaha sometimes there are lovelines in between character **ahem** unless they put a story lines into the MMOPRG like Diablo which started off with a story though in Diablo there is no love lines more like mortal and immortal world of surviving mostly :) 

• Like 4

@kokodus   Thanks haven't seen All Of My Heart but will be sure to watch it and send any others you love my way too!  Also Suits is starting you should come and watch it!  I know I saw @triplem and @stroppyse there and I am sure there are more names you may know there too...  I can give you at least two reasons why you should come LOL....:w00t::wub:

Jang-Dong-gun-Park-Hyung-sik-cast-in-Kormaxresdefault.jpg:glasses:456