Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88 i know what you mean....i had been in drama withdrawal too and i couldnt find myself immerse in any other drama for some times now....so i had been reading some books i found on the internet....

usually i find those where the heroine was dead and then teleported back to the period times where they were born useless but then finally with this new worldly soul taking over they managed to craft something out for themselves lols :D 

and how the female now kicking butt back instead of taking it laying down and of course they will have a powerful male that stood besides them.....oh yea....another webnovel i been reading is 'Trial Marrriage Huband: Need to Work hard' it a pretty okie read :D 

if u like period u can try

Evil Emperor's Wild Consort 

not too bad :D 

• Like 4

@angelangie trust me I would love to try this one....!!! 'Trial Marrriage Huband: Need to Work hard - title itself seems like intriguing... !!! Will try... But Before I started this pillow book one , I was trying to read "The King's Avatar"... the whole book is a descriptin on games... It seemed like story is not progressing so I just left it at that and read pillow book one...I liked pillow book far better..!!! but then again I neeed to complete "The King's Avatar" only for Yang Yang... Call me Crazy .. I don't care... :D

Rest except these , I look forward reading wattpad... They have some amazing stories... But it has been quite long I have not read it... I can suggest you one novel called - The Bachelor... you can read it there...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@LSGLMH_88 i think i did see the title you mention but then i didnt pick it up....cause while i love mmorpg....but still i dont know how i want to take it up....as i watch one with 'Beyond the Light' and i was disappointed in the screen play and the story lines...it is a total mess

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@LSGLMH_88 i think i did see the title you mention but then i didnt pick it up....cause while i love mmorpg....but still i dont know how i want to take it up....as i watch one with 'Beyond the Light' and i was disappointed in the screen play and the story lines...it is a total mess

I think in philippines there are lots of Movies made from watttpad...!!! Beyond the light - Hollywood movie you are talking about? Was it adopted from wattpad novel??

• Like 4

@stroppyse ./wave. I swear I am around. It just doesn't seem like it because of my work schedule. 9 on, 2 off, 1 on, 2 off, 9 on. I don't post much during the "9 on" portions because sleep is more important to me. :lol: Plus I hit the gym after work 4 days a week.... which just makes me even more exhausted...:phew: 

• Like 4

@phikyl, totally understand the sleep over posting concept! Though sometimes I don’t prioritize correctly due to bouts of insomnia. Take care of yourself.

• Like 5

I'm only watching My Mister, @triplem. :) I'm still writing my thesis, so I barely do anything but that while working as well.

• Like 3

Just got done watching BuppeSanNivas a Lakorn it was one that I just happened to come across but really loved it...  A little bit of fantasy mixed with romance, history and slight comedy and for those who love a fairy tale it's a sweet one right to the very end...  Completely done and subbed and might be one worth checking out when you have the time...:blush::heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5iO2jnBRGahxAuirBFI3tenor.gif?itemid=11559086ADoZPPkA_400x400.jpg

Spoiler

Always Subtracting 506:wub:

On Soompi it's called

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat