Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stargazer187 I would really love to see that pairing too. PBG could be the dorky nerd, Suzy the weird quirky girl. I think that would make a lot of sense :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem ~ watched a few episodes of suits long time ago but somehow didn't like it. all the characters felt annoyingly too snooty and it was difficult to find a single character that you care about. also, they were all talking way too fast. don't like these english dramas where they talk, talk and talk so fast. it feels kind of exhausting just listening. :sweat_smile:so I hope the korean version is absolutely nothing like that one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I’m not one to watch currently airing dramas because I don’t like waiting for the next episode lol. I like watching completed dramas, most of the time already a year old. I am currently watching “Oh La La Couple”.  Anyone else do this?

• Like 3

@Lmangla I didn't watch suits original and since you've told that made me didn't want to watch either. Lol. 

Finger crossed, hope it'll be good. I'll just see the recap and review first before watching it. 

Ahh.. sleepy.. I'm going to call it a day, last add for tonight

Good night everyone, sleep well! ^^

• Like 3

@stargazer187 ~you know what's worse? because it is called suits, I was actually expecting some nice suits and watches but they were not even that interesting. the guys weren't that hot in suits. hahahahha.. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@stargazer187 ~you know what's worse? because it is called suits, I was actually expecting some nice suits and watches but they were not even that interesting. the guys weren't that hot in suits. hahahahha.. :lol:

@Lmangla, "suits" is a bit of a slang term to refer to white collar professionals who work in offices. And, it's interesting that one of the things you didn't like about Suits is that they talk so much and so fast. That's actually one of the reasons the series did so well with the American audience, because it has fast, furious  and witty repartee. It's the interactions between the characters, especially the bromance between the star lawyer who none of his colleagues can stand for being so arrogant and sure of himself and the young guy who dropped out of university whom he hires as a law associate because the star lawyer thinks that he's legal savvy even without going to law school.

Anyway, I do enjoy the US version, so I'm curious albeit cautious about the Korean remake. I do hope it doe well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla, "suits" is a bit of a slang term to refer to white collar professionals who work in offices.

LOL... the main actor was in some ads for something (can't remember exactly for what) and he always appears in a nice suit; so thats why I checked out the series and was like where are the nice suits? why does he look so great in the ad and so boring in the drama? :lol:

like witty repartee but don't know how to explain it but the joy was missing if that makes any sense. it felt like back and forth for dialog sake instead of that fun sparky zingers that makes audience laugh. but we all have different tastes and so it is all good. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, JungAhIrin said:

I’m not one to watch currently airing dramas because I don’t like waiting for the next episode lol. I like watching completed dramas, most of the time already a year old. I am currently watching “Oh La La Couple”.  Anyone else do this?

I do enjoy binge watching dramas from the to time. In fact I preferred this when I first started. I’m currently watching one completed drama - Circle , apart fr 4 ongoing dramas. 

@Lmangla The irony is I love the most snooty of them all - Harvey! And I like how fast they talk. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

The 2nd best vocalist of Broduce 101 

Uri  handsome Jaehwannie~

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem I do enjoy binge watching dramas too much lol. That’s why I haven’t been able to watch a current airing drama in all the years I’ve been watching dramas. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

498 I just finished TFD and I love binge drama or current airing drama too. Can someone recommend any current or past dramas please??

• Like 6