Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse ~ found the goblin story weird and very strange because of the huge age gap. so didn't bother to check it out...  but the difference is that those stories are not presented like he is hitting on this girl because he failed. yea, someone might have broken his heart or he got kicked out of some immortal realm etc... but the romance story still follows them getting to know each other a little more naturally... and yea, have no idea why the brides are often very young...

whereas with noona romances, the story always starts off with failing in her own age gap. no idea why it starts out that way. so the whole time, she is struggling with dating a younger man because he represents her failure in many ways.... so rather than romantic, it just comes across as depressing. there are folks who really love the noona romance but generally, it is not my cup of tea...

• Like 1

@stroppyse

Actually my not so savory opinion about cougar-boytoy’s relationship only applies to drama or film because it doesn’t looks good at all while eye candy is very important part of my drama viewing. 

While in real life I have no right to judge another people’s life....I know a couple whose wife is older by 17 yo another couple the wife is older by 22 yo...It does look cringeworthy on the paper beside the wives look like the mother when they were together but they are very much in love and live happily together, so why not?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

So far all my girlfriends where a little older than me, can't say it was good though.

But from my pov I really dislike the term boytoy, I mean, it probably is like this, but it's no secret that I really hate older man playing with young girls, in e-v-e-r-y crime drama there is at least one scene where some old (rich) creep touches or flirts with a young girl. It's so goddamn disgusting. 

Love is different I guess, but still, I think I couldn't do that.

Only yesterday I talked with a friend of mine about Crayon Pops Soyul and her ultimate sacrifice to save her and the bands career. Pretty much everyone knows that she was forced by the label. 

Reminds me of another drama I really dislike and that makes my sisters go harsh on me. I'm ready for your scolding. ICHYV felt so odd aswell.

But on the same page, there is one ahjumma I would fell for right away.

Do-Ji-Won-11.jpg

High Five for the first who knows her! @triplem You are out, you know it because you read my messages during the time I watched the drama. :D 

I neither want old guys nor boys who are younger than me. I want my man to be of the same age as me or like 1 or 2 years older. Only then we can talk about similar stuff and enjoy the same things. Can't have younger guys because I can't take care of a kid, when I'm the type who needs protection and care. Too older than me also will feel like we are in different generations. LOL. 

• LOL 3

+2

@sushiliciousSis, beloved baby sis. 

4ssddEQ.gifNo boy on this planet will ever be good enough to date you. 

I don't have to worry about @kokodus Her scratchy personality will keep away the guys better than I could ever do. :joy: Oh, she is going to kill me so hard. :joy:

giphy.gif

Love ya sis.

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

To me, that age group is one of the most mature stages in man. Where man starts to get their crap together.but of cause. Wait till I’m older....

That's true. As a guy I can also tell you that guys before 30 are also more boyish. I'm the best example. The moment I turned 30 my life changed a lot, I lost about 30KG and worked on me getting in shape. Looked for a better job and apartment. Stuff like that. 

+2

Oh crap, lil sis is here. I have to run to get a head start. She will hunt me for the rest of the day.

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I hug my pillow and say “I love you pillow.”

I would be careful with that. There are pillows that are shaped.....very.....awkwardly.

There are girl-sized pillows with.....you know.....if I remember correctly some chinese guy also married his waifu pillow. 

+2

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

At this point, I’m really annoyed by what I am seeing in the hang out thread. So the girl who cried for help ended up  complaining that the boy hates her. I feel kinda like...we’re being played...Hm...

Sounds like a case for the "Ask The Fellas" Thread! 

d0LoskM.gif

@angelangieWell nothing that you talk about anyway. :D 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I'm fine with adult age gaps as long as both parties are fully adults responsible for their own choices, though when it's too extreme, e.g. > 20 years, I think that is just really, really odd.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Well said. I sign this.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Morning, babe! Germany is fun, so is France. Both of them are large countries with very opinionated people. :D

I guess good night again honey. :D I hope you slept well. 

Oh gosh, France is horrible. Did you ever drive in France? And the people, sigh, if you don't talk French, then they dislike you from the start. I have met so many french people who could speak english, but didn't want to, just because. They rather speak not to you then speaking english.

@bedifferent I am now on ep 4 of Children of Nobody! It has got me hooked! The new police girl reminds me so much of Rooney Mara from the Girl with the dragon tattoo! Mostly because of her bike and her badass entry. 

My only complaint is 'Can someone turn up the brightness please!!' I need to see the whole scene and not just the main character in frame! :huh:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@staygold I would like to have a ‘father’ type figure relationship :) 

What the.......I pretend I didn't read this. :scream:

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra well. I have a blue human size pillow where I hugged it. A lot. I’m someone who doesn’t keep stuff animals, I keep pillows instead.I have 5 pillows on my bed with a big blanket to make sure every pillows are warm.

I just have one stuff animal from kindergarten. We got it on our first day. I only have two pillows . I had two blankets aswell, but since quite some time I take one of them and put it onto my chair when I go sleep. Johnny like to sleep on that blanket next to me, if I don't do that, he sleeps somewhere in the apartment. I like it when he sleeps next to me. 

During the day he sleeps under the blanket in my bed.   

@kokodusI don't wish to do that. I just wanted to say in a funny, botherly way to say that my lil sis is sometimes like a explosive sandstorm in the desert. :D Somestimes it's very calm....and then it hits ya like a truck and you don't know where it came from.