Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007Sadly it's the truth and very common here. Big events are always the times where critical laws are pushed through, since no one is aware and doesn't attend. The world cup is political christmas. 

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

LOL. Babe, you totally made me laugh with this one!

Ba-Babe!? What the.....

EiJYWk.gif&key=efcba3fa6fd8cc31365b56645

Babe!? When did......for real stropp-stropp? Babe!? Wow....I mean.....wow.....So I'm your babe now.....okay.....that's new..

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I had thought that Germans were supposed to be such stoics, but then I actually met some Germans...

Stoic? I really had to look up that term, you think germans are calm and even-tempered? We can be running volcanoes if something is not as we are used to it. We are friendly and calm, as long as everything is like we are used to it. We are masterminds of diplomacy, but if you stomp on our feet, we are going off. :D  

I mean......we pretty much write quite frequently......you should now by now that I'm not like that. 

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Well, okay. I'm currently on a break from any gym-duty, due to not having a phone right now. I just can't train without having good music. One hour of running is just......running...

Yeah, I can't do cardio just for the sake of cardio. Especially not running. It's too boring, which is why I picked up weight lifting. Even without music, I'm too focused on whatever lift I'm doing to even glance at the clock really. Go to the gym at 1am and next thing I know, I'm finishing up and it's already 3am but I haven't looked at the clock once. 

It works for me. :lol: 

+2

+2

@phikylI always do 2 hours of training aswell. Every 2 days. Weightlifting is like a drug, especially since I discovered the tool to push biceps. Arms hurt like crazy, but to see these little bad boys pop out while lifting...is kinda addicting. :joy: Time really flies at the gym. 

Doing Cardio just for cardio is like hell for me, I mean...you just run on the spot for 30-45minutes. And you totally run faster while listening to "Eye of the Tiger" and stuff. T

@SejabinNaaah, Babe can't sleep while watching dramas. Babe usually listens to 1 out of 3 calming ASMR artist to make him tired and sleep. That's why babe always wakes up covered in earphone cable.

Seriously, if I ever die during sleep, it will be because of self strangling with an earphone cable. 

Babe goes to sleep now. But since I have no phone currently, no calming sounds. :( So no earphones also.  But I need this stuff.

Spoiler