Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 @kokodus Ashes of love is angsty right? I will check sweet dreams now. I shall mercilessly fast forward though!

@bedifferent If you say it bested SF then I have to check it out!!

MoA for me did well. Cos I have been dropping dramas left and right! And I have binged his recent movies too. (which was a bad idea!) 

+2

• Like 2

+2

@bedifferentOMG! Hi fav doc. :D 

Tie with signal? A topic like Mother? Okay, that sounds quite interesting. I will see if I can make some room. So would say it is even better than Mother? Okay, then. I give it a go. 

54 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@mouse007Nah, you wouldn't notice it. We are very friendly to strangers, but once you are friends. Take cover! :D 

There are plenty of laws like this. Want some other official laws?

• §26: If an official dies during a business-trip, his business trip has ended.
  • §1314: A marriage can be dissolved , if either husband or wife was unconscious during the ceremony.
  • §1300: Women, who get left by their fiancée, get the right to get compensation for the performed sex, as long as they lived in the same apartment.

Germany :heart:Where we have a law for everything. 

@Dhakra LOLOL I'm at work and I literally laughed out loud reading these laws! 

• §26: If an official dies during a business-trip, his business trip has ended. - um, obviously?
  • §1314: A marriage can be dissolved , if either husband or wife was unconscious during the ceremony. - hahaha! how does this even happen? But you know, the law probably exists because there's a precedent for it. LOL
  • §1300: Women, who get left by their fiancée, get the right to get compensation for the performed sex, as long as they lived in the same apartment. - I don't even want to comment on this.. kekeke

@kokodus ugh, Deng Lun is so darn adorable with the little girl! Can he be more perfect? And I lluuurrvvvee hearing him speak... his voice.. :love:

+2

@mouse007I told you we have a law about everything. There are a lot more where these come from. :D Probably all of these were written because of a precedent, but they all are part of our law now. 

@staygold @kokodus I have to shelve my logic for MoA and HB. For the budget and potential, should have been amazing outright convincingly.  IKR HB :heart:

@staygold @Dhakra what I like about the drama is it stayed with you after it ends.  Asking all the right questions, engages you emotionally as a viewer, and prompts some thinking and perhaps dare you to offer solutions.   If you do watch, please let me know what you think.^^

• Like 2

@bedifferentWell, I don't know about you, but Mother stayed a long time with me aswell. Just remember the court scenes at the end, it also asked a few important questions. There is a reason why it was my fav drama last year. Not speaking about all the emotional scenes, the suitcase or the trashbags. 

That's why it's pretty interesting to see another drama like this, especially since you watched it with me. I'm really curious.

@mouse007Most likely during worldcup, shortly before the german team way playing.  Like all controverse laws are handled.  Because nobody is in the german Bundestag  and can vote against it. And since it's worldcup, no media or the public have any interest in political questions. 

@bedifferentMhm, sounds good. Viki? Do they do something different or because of censorship?

@Dhakra LOL! That's hilarious! 

It reminds me of a joke among Filipinos where they say crime rate probably goes down during Manny Paquiao's fights because everyone is too busy watching his boxing matches to be doing anything else.