Add and Subtract Game

Admin

57 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra Smuggling bubble gum. Ever heard that? We get fine 50 dollars if we were seen throwing bubble gum...

Can we also talk about, feeding birds? We will get fine 500 dollars.

And when I feed a bird to smuggle bubble gum? Will I end up in jail? :scream: But wow. I didn't know. Kinda harsh. But feeding pigeons here is also forbidden, depending on the city you have to pay a fine of 5000 euros.  

15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

And when I feed a bird to smuggle bubble gum? Will I end up in jail? :scream: But wow. I didn't know. Kinda harsh. But feeding pigeons here is also forbidden, depending on the city you have to pay a fine of 5000 euros.  

You can be put in jail or receive caning as the punishment....:glasses:

+2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@mouse007Germans are complaining....always....about everything...even if we have nothing to complain about we complain about that. If we don't have problems, we create some, so we can complain about having problems.

Germany has rules and laws for everything. We have laws about chasing bees. You are allowed to enter your neighbors garden without asking, if you chase your bees and can proof that these bees belong to you afterwards. 

There is a reason why the first word that every foreigner learns in Germany is "Scheiße". Which literally means....."crab"...with a p. :D Germans curse....always.

@Dhakra I feel like I would be miserable there because everyone will just always be complaining. LOL 

What a strange law about the bees and entering someone's garden. :joy:

@sushilicious It's like that here too. Housing prices are so insane. You could spend $1 million and all you'd get is a shoebox in the city.

@kokodus you know how to woo me. :love:

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

Deng Lun everywhere... may be it is a sign for me to check out Sweet Dreams!

If you want fluffy diabetes inducing drama, go for Sweet Dreams. But if you want angsty filled one, go for Ashes of Love.... Myself preferred Sweet Dreams bcoz Deng Lun is hotter there plus since I love eye candy, his OTP in Sweet Dreams is much better looking....

+2

• Like 2

@cenching AHHHHHH that cool strut though....with hands in the pocket....gosh....are you trying to kill me?!?!

@staygold Watch Ashes of love!!!!!! He is soooo cool there, and I know you like costume dramas. The drama itself is very pretty. I loved sweet dreams' bohai as well btw. But my heart is with Phoenix. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem Hi MMM, I am doing good. How are you and kid?  How’s everyone here?

If you are in a drama drought, please consider Children of Nobody aka Red Moon Blue Sun.  Wonderfully written, produced, acted by all involved - a very meaningful story.  A thriller dealing with a difficult subject.  Landed in the top 5 dramas of all time for me, actually bested Secret Forest and tie with Signal.   @staygold @triplem and especially @Dhakra, we both watched Mother.  This drama is also about child abuse yet successfully  tackle the subject in the most sensitive and thoughtful manner.  I really like it, highly recommended.

@stroppyse @kokodus hanging on for the finale of MoA.  Sigh, such wasted potential.  I just don’t get it.  Hyun Bin is a force. Love him even more now. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

@cenchingCaning? :ph34r: Am I allowed to choose who is going to carry it out? :ph34r: But okay, I won't do it. 

@mouse007Nah, you wouldn't notice it. We are very friendly to strangers, but once you are friends. Take cover! :D 

There are plenty of laws like this. Want some other official laws?

• §26: If an official dies during a business-trip, his business trip has ended.
  • §1314: A marriage can be dissolved , if either husband or wife was unconscious during the ceremony.
  • §1300: Women, who get left by their fiancée, get the right to get compensation for the performed sex, as long as they lived in the same apartment.

Germany :heart:Where we have a law for everything.