Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@sushilicious instead of an angry emoticon you can use this gif.

Sigh....I knew it. 

@triplemMaybe I will just watch the drama to see her act. Sounds interesting. If her acting is so bad, I will skip the drama anyway.

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem I think I know too.

:huh: Okay, now I'm interested. You think you know? :D Give me some examples. What ticks me off? 

@sushilicious B) See, that's the difference. I rant a lot, that's true. But what really ticks me off and triggers me instantly is something different. There are a few keywords that make me go nuts. 

You have no clue babysis. :P After all, you just know me for a week or so? :D 

Good and bad? :huh:  

@sushiliciousOkay, then maybe two weeks? I mean, since when do we actually talk to each other actively? You're my baby sis for about a week now? I pretty much forget every two days where you come from.

Can't you do something that I can use to remember? I mean I remember lil sis @kokodus hometown with killing cheese. 

And there is no way you could learn enough in this period of time to figure out what makes me go.....

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@angelangie :D Germans are always first when complaining. We are good at being angry.

@Dhakra why are germans good at being angry? Is it just the nature of the people or do you just have a lot to complain about? 

@kokodus I never, never tire of looking at Deng Lun

@mouse007Germans are complaining....always....about everything...even if we have nothing to complain about we complain about that. If we don't have problems, we create some, so we can complain about having problems.

Germany has rules and laws for everything. We have laws about chasing bees. You are allowed to enter your neighbors garden without asking, if you chase your bees and can proof that these bees belong to you afterwards. 

There is a reason why the first word that every foreigner learns in Germany is "Scheiße". Which literally means....."crab"...with a p. :D Germans curse....always.