Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@mouse007I remember my team hoping to get one of these status banners as reward for winning the first season of the 2017 holiday hunt.

That was so much fun. I even changed my name for it, which made quite a difference because only because of me changing the team, I had enough points to win. :D 

Speking of which @LmanglaWhy wasn't there a second season this year? :P It was quite a lot of fun. 

@Dhakra oh I see! It would be fun to have an event like that one again so us newbies can participate. How are the teams chosen? Are they always the same format or is it different every single time?

@kokodus @staygold haha! You just posted in the shippers thread at the right time and earned the badge. So lucky!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Honestly though, even if Jin mi had the Yun elixir, and didn't love him at that point, she still was together with him for such a long time, so she should've known that he is not the kind of person to kill someone. She needn't see him as a lover or anything, but as a friend or as a mentor, she knew what he was like. I just think Jin mi is stupid. Then again, you would lose all your rationality when your parents are murdered and you don't know who did it. She was in a fragile state of mind and RunYu made use of it. Sigh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra oh I see! It would be fun to have an event like that one again so us newbies can participate. How are the teams chosen? Are they always the same format or is it different every single time?

@kokodus @staygold haha! You just posted in the shippers thread at the right time and earned the badge. So lucky!!! 

It depends on which drama you choose really. Last year there were four dramas in the main contest. Descendants of the sun, doctors, Scarlet heart, and this is where my memory fails, I can't remember the fourth drama. Scarlet heart won the contest and they got the badge. But I think you should've posted in the drama thread at least once. I'm not sure. And of course I was in the DOTS team. LOL. But unfortunately we didn't make it, but it was quite fun. We pulled all nighter to finish one of the rounds and it was just crazy. @lynne22 was our team captain.LOL. The year I won the Eonamryu badge, there was a shippers contest unlike last year which was about dramas. Anyways I'm sure there will be something on this year too, but I didn't watch many kdramas the last year, so I don't think I'll actively participate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

@kokodusNo, I'm not talking about this event. You mixed them up lil sis. I was talking about the contest with the hidden soompi presents that you had to find in different threads after clues were provided each day. We were in different teams in this one.

You were talking about the 

@mouse007It was always different, the event I was talking about was chosen by the first letter of your name. That's why I changed my name for the duration of the contest. I can't even remember which name I had back then, but I wanted to be on the other team and hey we won. :D I guess maybe @USAFarmgirlremembers my name from back then, she really hated the fact that I had a different name, although we were on the same team.

The event lil sis @kokodus was talking about teams were formed individually. I think it was about "which drama was the best drama of 2017" (?) and took place before @Lmangla was introduced as Event Organizer. It was before the whole section was introduced. As far as I remember drama threads could apply to participate in the event which lead into a vote to determine the final four. After that the four winning threads had to create a presentation to a specific topic.

But a lot went wrong during the event, which I guess was why there was never held another contest like this. Both mods had so much stuff to do and conquer so many struggles. But I remember @Ais1ing becoming my fav mod back then. 

ANd speaking about the contest will make @USAFarmgirlmelancholic and tear up, she has a lot of good memories connected with it. And when I remind her what I went through during that time with a couple of peeps, she will get sad the moments she reads this. :D A lil funny how good we all know each other here. 

But speaking of her @Ais1ing I just noticed you became a friend of Soompi too. Sigh.....now I have to find a successor. Sigh....how much mods do I know in the first place....and how many of them are good enough to become #1....mhm........ :ph34r: 

@DhakraErr...I think you are the one who mixed it up. They didn't promise to give you any status banners for the event you are talking about. The one where we were on opposite teams. The one that gets you those beautiful banners is usually where you represent a drama or a particular ship, I guess. And that was the one @mouse007 was asking about. 

Yeah I actually didn't like that other event. Where the teams were selected based on our names, and all of my friends including you, usafarmgirl and literally everyone of you were in the opposite team. Ohhh wait it's all coming back to me. You were initially in my team only but you changed your name to go to the other team WITHOUT TELLING ME and I was left alone. Yep,you traitor. Lil sis, my richard simmons. ./rage. I'll be boycotting that event if they bring it back again. Pfffft. 

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@DhakraErr...I think you are the one who mixed it up. They didn't promise to give you any status banners for the event you are talking about. The one where we were on opposite teams. The one that gets you those beautiful banners is usually where you represent a drama or a particular ship, I guess. And that was the one @mouse007 was asking about. 

I know, that's why I didn't mix up anything, because if you had paid more attention on the last page  :grimace:, you would have seen that I wrote the following. 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I remember my team hoping to get one of these status banners as reward for winning the first season of the 2017 holiday hunt.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

You have no idea how much I enjoy this moment currently.

We, or our group back then, were hoping to get one, not that they were promised.

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You were initially in my team only but you changed your name to go to the other team WITHOUT TELLING ME and I was left alone. Yep,you traitor. Lil sis, my richard simmons. ./rage. I'll be boycotting that event if they bring it back again. Pfffft. 

And I told you quite a few times, I had my reason to change the team. :D And you could have done the same, I didn't know that I had to tell you. 

Awww, lil sis, you know I ♥ you. Even if you call me traitor or come at me with all your rage :P  

@Dhakra why would you even hope to get a status banner for a holiday hunt?!? What banner did you think they would give you?!?! It is absurd. I have played holiday hunt before and the prizes are usually gift items such as drama posters, osts and such things. I mean you might not know it since it was your first time, but you are saying that your "team" was hoping to get a banner. Like are they stupid?!?! What banner will they give you?!?! "winners of 2017 holiday hunt"????? Nonsense. Just accept that you are wrong. 

Ohhhh and reasons. I'm pretty sure your only reason to go as far as to change your name to jump teams was because Usafarmgirl, triplem and literally all of our friends were on the other team, completely ignoring the fact that I'm in your team. And why the hell would I change my precious name for a stupid event like this?!? 

• LOL 2

@kokodus

giphy.gif

Why is it absurd to hope? Calm down sis. I just said we were hoping because we had no clue. A banner is I think "softer" than anything physical and we did know that we would get something on this forum besides the prices. We received 10k points instead. None of us knew about the origin of the banners!

Why would you call them stupid? Stop being so childish and calm down sis, there is nothing stupid to think something like that. Why does this escalate so quickly, only because I said my team was hoping? It was pure wishful thinking. 

I'm wrong? What the heck are you talking about? There is nothing where I could be right or wrong about here. And stop saying things like "Nonsense", because it really doesn't fit. 

Gosh, that I even had to discuss about stuff like this. 

No, it wasn't and if you think just a little about it, you should have known. Especially if you look at your team back then. If you think just it was because  of USAFarmgirl or triplem, you really don't know me sis. 

But honestly I didn't even know you were on the opposite team until it started, as soon as I saw the opposite team starting letter and participants, I had to change it. 

Oh wait...now that I think about it.....AISH! @Ais1ing Who is in charge now when I decide to take a free time out and get myself banned? There is no other in here who would do such an experiment! YOU HAVE TO TEACH A SUCCESSOR! 

@SejabinHow do you know? From all people you were one the least I would have exptected to know this. :D But Nynda rings a bell, it sounds familiar. I think you are correct. Wow. 

+2

@Sejabin In which world sounds Nynda feminine? Why would you remember something unimportant like that? :joy: But well, funny to remember the name.

I had good reasons, that's all I can say about it. A few peeps back then probably still know it. ;) I don't want to reopen unnecessary (and finished) business. Although I didn't expect to have that name for so long, it really took its time back then to finish the event and get my old name back. I remember @USAFarmgirlwriting me quite frequently asking when "Dhakra" is back. :D 

@kokodus and @Dhakra thank you for letting me know about these past events. They all sounds so interesting and I really would love to participate if we ever have another one. It would be fun to all be in the same team. 

Ps. 

I love reading your posts to each other. Very entertaining to see your personalities come out. Such wonderful individuals you both are. :lol:

@Sejabin lol you came out of nowhere and just blurred out @Dhakra‘s game name. Amazing!

+2

@mouse007They were, just wait until @USAFarmgirlpeeks around the corner, she has a lot more memories about them than all of us. I believe they will return one day, but I guess it needs a lot more preparation. 

Haha, thank you.

@SejabinMhm, yes, I wanted to be on the other team. It was good, but that wasn't the reason like I said. But it is in the past. 

Well to my defense I didn't put too much thought into the name, I just needed to come up with something quickly. But I do remember I was on Team Sub back then. But it doesn't sound very feminine or masculine in english or german I think. Well, doesn't matter.  

It really surprises me that you remember, iirc you weren't even on this thread here back then or in our team.