Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@sushilicious I think I fall somewhere between the young and the ahjumma category (at least that is how I see myself) HAHAHA! I don't mind being called an ahjumma because wisdom and experience come with age! Yaaaassss! Hahaha!

@cenching I do miss the "does he like me" and the flirting phase. Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby and I still think he's hot but I miss the not-knowing-if-he-likes-you-back phase and where you guys do the "are-we-going-to-date" dance. LOL you know what I mean...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus The K version of Fated to Love you is funnier to me because Jang Hyuk's character is very eccentric (borderline ridiculous at times) but that's also what makes him loveable. His chemistry with Jang Nara is really good and I cried more in the K version that the T version although I did enjoy both. I just have a slight preference for the K version.

@packmule3 I corrected it! LOL My page hadn't refreshed so I didn't realize there were a bunch of posts in between. Hahaha!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I do miss the "does he like me" and the flirting phase. Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby and I still think he's hot but I miss the not-knowing-if-he-likes-you-back phase and where you guys do the "are-we-going-to-date" dance. LOL you know what I mean...

Totally, the cat and mouse game..The most exciting part in dating process.....:joy:

@kokodus

I did watch the T version but I prefer the K version too...

@packmule3

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla

I didn't get your question.  Were you trying to get a new drama topic? Huh?

How about an angel who's tired of being good and wants chaos for a day meeting accidentally with a devil who's tired of chaos and wants peace for a change? 

+2

Where are we? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1