Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem hola, I’m on episode 12 of Misty. Pretty good, strong female lead and gorgeous production. Jelly of her wardrobe, poise and strength.

• Like 3

piece-of-cake-smiley-14.gif?1301944213piece-of-cake-smiley-14.gif?1301944213piece-of-cake-smiley-14.gif?1301944213

@Jillia Thank you :D^_^

& I'm off to bed :mellow: it's already 2:30AM here & I have an appointment at 10AM :lol::sweatingbullets:

Just go on @Jillia & the rest of team subs!! don't let the team adds outsmart us this time..LOL! anyways, bye for now! Good Night! :phew:

• Like 3

@Jloves oh ohhhh... MITH master guest BoA?? I'm still waiting for the subs. Will watch it later after work. You know this variety is super fun. I had a good laugh and get rid of my stressful for every eps. 

• Like 4

Been a Long time since I have been here about close to a year I think? So many people that I don’t know.. Feels kind of awkward haha.. :sweatingbullets:Hope no one minds me joining in..

Anws shoutout to @USAFarmgirl for consistently tagging/mentioning me whilst I’d been MIA. I see so many notifs with your name haha.. I feel kind of bad for having disappeared for so Long..I wonder if anyone still remembers me..lol..:sweatingbullets: RL events held me back for some time but now I’m back..for now..

• Like 4

:w00t:@fikachuuu  Welcome-Back-You-Were-Missed.jpgmissed+you.jpgtimeless-wisdom-of-winnie-the-pooh-the-c

No one forgot you, how could we:wub: for there is no time limit on friendship!!!!  Just glad you're back and that you are OK!!!  There are some amazing new people here and those of us you know.  Still adding and subtracting in between RL and writing about those dramas we love.   Some things never change....:blush:

I'm not sure if you have back read the pages yet.  But there has been sadness here as well:sweatingbullets:@CatchMine_ID an active member on this thread who was such a sweet soul passed away Jan 18, 2018 at 1:30 am.  She fought with great courage and even was blessed to find love towards the end.  With a new name you will soon learn @abnoch  who has joined us and allowed us to be a part of their journey and thanks to him for keeping us informed.

I have been spending most of my time writing on drama threads these days but if you need anything you know where to find me. LOL:)  Not to mention I always come back after all once a SUBTRACT ALWAYS A SUBTRACT!!!:heart: GLAD YOU'RE HOME!!!!:lol: -2

7 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem hola, I’m on episode 12 of Misty. Pretty good, strong female lead and gorgeous production. Jelly of her wardrobe, poise and strength.

Hello ! How are you ? are your travel plans to Asia still on?  Yes Misty is a pretty good drama but be prepared for twists ahead. I love the styling for GhR . I covet her clothes :wub:

hello @fikachuuu Long time no see ! 

Love the gif @Jillia I’m sure u can tell fr my siggy & DP that I’m still stuck Ten Miles land. Am distracting myself with k dramas !

I always hv kimchi at home . Korean food &snacks have completely invaded our supermarkets. 

Funny story , I was reading a thread earlier & out of habit , I went an added my 3 digits !  Fortunately I realised & deleted immediately 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fikachuuu said:

Been a Long time since I have been here about close to a year I think? So many people that I don’t know.. Feels kind of awkward haha.. :sweatingbullets:Hope no one minds me joining in..

Anws shoutout to @USAFarmgirl for consistently tagging/mentioning me whilst I’d been MIA. I see so many notifs with your name haha.. I feel kind of bad for having disappeared for so Long..I wonder if anyone still remembers me..lol..:sweatingbullets: RL events held me back for some time but now I’m back..for now..

One year?? Woweee ! @USAFarmgirl  has succesfully 'recalled' another Team Sub member :tongue: ok ok juz kidding yo!

*whisper* @fikachuuu actually i'm also feeling awkward here ..ops!:grimace:

+2

Edit @USAFarmgirl ahhh... @lavender2love i have PMed her for some time but she seems to have vanished into thin air...huhuhuhuuuu...