Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stroppyse

Spoiler

I did not suspect the detective in the first two episodes but once I saw the wife, alarm bells rang. With a couple more episodes , the romance will  not seem as sudden or as forced. They really had a lot to cover in 4 hours. Nevertheless, it was a fun drama. I got to see LJH differently. I have only seen him in SF, so my image of him is not great. LOL!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

454 <~~~~ I am bored to type these numbers :triumph:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

wink2-smiley.gif?1292867700wink2-smiley.gif?1292867700wink2-smiley.gif?1292867700

wink2-smiley.gif?1292867700wink2-smiley.gif?1292867700wink2-smiley.gif?1292867700

Is everyone asleep? lol, then I'm going to bed now :phew: I hope it won't increase 2x like last time..lol

Team Adds:

JrRaSHZX7VkugSIxbYrFnQaT0aeirIwHDG895us-

Good Night.. :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Now I'm curious as to how Misty ends as well.

Me too. I'm worried because Misty was pretty much perfect but now it sounds it won't be the case. Don't let me down, Misty! :o

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

+2

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Ohhh @Dhakra you're here. Let's add more.. :lol:

Sorry, I wasn't around for long. I'm just writing so that people won't forget me. :joy: And for the sole reason that @USAFarmgirldoesn't worry or thinks I'm read. :ph34r: 

@stroppyseDid you continue Mystery Queen 2? I somehow wasn't able to watch it recently.

• Like 4

@Dhakra, I have kind of been watching MQ2, but it's not as gripping as season 1 was. Plus, the romance between the leads is a bit frustrating to say the least. They keep playing coy with the ring, so that I no longer care what happened to the ring since it's basically short hand for the fact that they aren't really talking to each other, just taking petty swipes at each other over it.

However, I just watched the first episode of Shall We Live Together which has Honey Bee in a role which seems pretty cute so far. She used to be a larger size girl in high school from a rich family, who was crushing on a boy who was friendly with her despite her intense shyness and larger size. Now, her family is trying to marry her off to a suitable family, but she runs into her crush again who is finding it hard to get a job after graduating from university. So, their romance hasn't started yet, but it promises to be cute.

@stargazer187, I'm not sure why I find it so hard to get into Cross. I tried watching the first episode but after numerous interruptions, realized that I had no idea what the story was. I'll try again later and see if I can just binge the episodes. Sorry.

• Like 5

@stroppyse It's okay, there's a time for me too when I am not really into something to watch when others find it pretty entertaining. We can watch something else together later maybe. Actually, I'm still in ep 5, not move on yet. Will catch up for MITH first.

@supergal99 uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252ohh... you won't play with me again? <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 1