Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, cenching said:

After few episodes, I am sure you will feel the urges to turn your punches to QiQi....:joy:

+2

Oh no....why?!?! Ok don't tell me. 

About the second lead guy, I actually really liked him and the threesome in the initial eps. Their friendship and how they were there for each other. It was being hinted that he was hiding something, I just thought that he is a chaebol or something and is acting like he is poor, but they just dropped a bomb on us. I don't think I can go back to liking him again. Sighhh. 

• Like 1

@abnochBro. Don't give yourself the fault of things you can't control. Some things just happen. Bairama is next to you now, that is where your focus should be at. Look what is ahead of you instead of what lies behind you.

Spoiler

And don't anyone dare to use these words against me!

@abnoch

Do you have anyone with you there? You also have to take care of yourself so you can have energy to take care of your Sis...Remember, don’t look back, don’t think about what if. She is with you now, she will be fine... We will pray for her....

I hope the hospital won’t “palak” you because I read in the news it did happen to some tsunami victims...

@kokodus

I love the beginning friendship of the trio too but sadly many twists and turns that ruin the friendship 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I am missing @USAFarmgirl. Maybe she's just very busy with Christmas and all.

First of not talking to her. :D 

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra haha, this is great, I love it.

Omg, this is hilarious. I love it! The rap part at 0:36 kills me. :D It's fantastic. It's like the 8 bit versions of songs I like so much, but with cat sounds! Fantastic.

Edit: OMG! There is an video of Twice's Yes or Yes @sushiliciousI can't. It's so freaking awesome!

I die laughing!