Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching It’s better than books. It’s interactive. Well at least for non-book lovers like me, it’s good. Endless Summer have this relationship system, in which you can make friends with the characters inside the story, you can cause those characters to hate your own avatar or fall in love and get married. :)  Then they go up & down as the storyline progresses. It’s great!

+2

Yeah, I would say the app is an improved version of a book since the original idea  was from a book....

I used to play games a lot since I was young and crazy because I work with computers a lot but now I eased up on games.... It cause problems to my eyes.... I am a certified book worm but my eyes problems has me switch back to traditional books more instead of eBooks....

+2

• Like 1

Your description of it reminds me a bit of SIMS @sushilicious :lol:

I'll try to look it up sometimes.... I had seen some promo for this game in Instagram IIRC 

@angelangie 

Will anyone be mad if I say that my heart skip a bit when I WATCH this scene?? :ph34r: 

Seriously.... her reaction is so endearing! My focus is more towards her than to the male lead tho..  :joy:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

They called it a book, but it wasn’t derived from a book hahahaha. A team of creators created this three series. They plan and make it into the game.They update every week until it ends. 

+2 

I am not talking about the story but the concept....In the app they will make you choose from couples of choices where your choice will bring you to another storyline and another choices. While in the actual book the choice you make will bring you to certain pages where there will be another choices too....But of course an app Is a much bigger medium for human imaginations and easier to “manipulate” than a book made out of papers....

+2

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching oh, didn’t knew there were such things..Shows that I’m not a book reader hahaha. I’m like a kid, I need pictures to get my attention. Hahaha.

+2

Actually that kind of interactive books are designed for children who don’t like to read books....:joy: It is full of pictures so I am sure your inner child will love it....:love:

+2

• Like 1

Thank you. 

I don't know.. It feels so fast. All the water suddenly so high in speed, catching you so easy, then all the things that it is carrying. Idk anymore. Woods, from buildings. You just feel in mix with it. Try to reach anything to feel again the air. You realized how small and fragile you are.

As person that quite often works in nature, I feel heavily stomped. Why the signs can't get clear in my head.. Should trust more in my hunch. If my father is watching above the sky or somewhere he would punch me.

I bought some foods from store and having a cup of coffee and cigarette, then on the way to the resort, I felt something really off. Started running like I just need to go there ASAP to be beside my sis. Then it happened. 

Sounds so stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2