Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem..

@kokodus I watched my sunshine as welll..... I don't know how despite being against of forced sex , i seem to "LIKE" episode 20 scene...!!!! I am confused about myself after watching that show :D

+2

It's not about liking it. I honestly loved that part because of all the raw emotions there. Wallace is one beast of an actor, anyone else in that role, I sure would have got disgusted. YC may seem like a perfect guy, but he is the most broken one and his character is so flawed. Like Totally. As I said before he is like a wounded puppy, he portrayed that character's essence so very well. You read the book if you have time, you will understand YC more. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@kokodus thats the best part.... we understand HY so much... !!! They way he played ... it was amazing... I feel like I am spoiled...!!!! I am starting to wish such kind of love in my own life :D .. WC is mindblowing... and his melodious voice... I can pay million dollar for it...!!! also that desparation , I really have no words..I can watch it N Number of times but don't get bored of it/..!!! No I am not disgusted... I just feel how Yichen felt...!!!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus thats the best part.... we understand HY so much... !!! They way he played ... it was amazing... I feel like I am spoiled...!!!! I am starting to wish such kind of love in my own life :D .. WC is mindblowing... and his melodious voice... I can pay million dollar for it...!!! also that desparation , I really have no words..I can watch it N Number of times but don't get bored of it/..!!! No I am not disgusted... I just feel how Yichen felt...!!!!

Oh dear, it's not Wallace's real voice. Chinese shows NEVER uses the actor's real voices. Sighhh. But the ending credits song is sung by him. 

• Like 3

@kokodus I was talking about that song only..!!!! His voice is melodious ... !!! after watching My Sunshine I missed them as a couple in Bounty Hunter... Gosh this couple deserves another Show !!!! I got another new ship to ride through :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2