Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, fikachuuu said:

Been a Long time since I have been here about close to a year I think? So many people that I don’t know.. Feels kind of awkward haha.. :sweatingbullets:Hope no one minds me joining in..

Anws shoutout to @USAFarmgirl for consistently tagging/mentioning me whilst I’d been MIA. I see so many notifs with your name haha.. I feel kind of bad for having disappeared for so Long..I wonder if anyone still remembers me..lol..:sweatingbullets: RL events held me back for some time but now I’m back..for now..

One year?? Woweee ! @USAFarmgirl  has succesfully 'recalled' another Team Sub member :tongue: ok ok juz kidding yo!

*whisper* @fikachuuu actually i'm also feeling awkward here ..ops!:grimace:

+2

Edit @USAFarmgirl ahhh... @lavender2love i have PMed her for some time but she seems to have vanished into thin air...huhuhuhuuuu...

@supergal99  Thanks so much about @lavender2love  I have been trying myself for sometime too!  Nothing since hearing she was in recovery after surgery...  Praying she will return soon healthy and happy!  :heart: -2

Oh @USAFarmgirl our cute chingu lavender2love had surgery? Uh oh ... mmm... yap yap hope she will be back real soon.

+2

@triplem That was one awesome scene of General & I and also there is one more scene where Bai Pingting was washing his wounds... Chu Bei Jie caught her hand and kisses her.. I loved that scene... It was  damn HOTTTTT..!!! and another non romantic scene i loved was where Bai Pingting was actually commanding a war with ehr frnd's husband and Chu Bei Jie was against party..!!!1 They way director showed them creating strategies ... it was amazing !!!!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Hello ! How are you ? are your travel plans to Asia still on?  Yes Misty is a pretty good drama but be prepared for twists ahead. I love the styling for GhR . I covet her clothes :wub:

argggghhhh the ending!  noooooo, no bueno.  episode 16 was not consistent at all w the rest of drama.  once again, ending hijacked a good drama ………  :(

@Dhakra  Mother’s ending is much better, thanks to Kdrama changing the original Japanese’s version.

Vacay is still on for June, will be going to Sapporo as well B)

wave to everyone, hi @USAFarmgirl

• Like 6

Should I finish General and I as well?? I stopped just after their wedding. Hehe

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem That was one awesome scene of General & I and also there is one more scene where Bai Pingting was washing his wounds... Chu Bei Jie caught her hand and kisses her.. I loved that scene... It was  damn HOTTTTT..!!! and another non romantic scene i loved was where Bai Pingting was actually commanding a war with ehr frnd's husband and Chu Bei Jie was against party..!!!1 They way director showed them creating strategies ... it was amazing !!!!

+2

Are we talking about this one :

Spoiler

75570b17ly1fbr669kj8xg20fk08r1l1.gif

+2

@bedifferent 

Spoiler

Yup I felt it was inconsistent as well with the rest of the drama. Not happy with how he ended his life . 

@kokodus You may hv to use a drama recap site to skip some parts 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@triplem are you planning to kill me??? I am in office :D .. yes I was talking about that scene....That was one HOT Scene...!!!! In the whole series , I just did not understand that stupid king's character...!!!! how fickle minded he was...

@kokodus I watched my sunshine as welll..... I don't know how despite being against of forced sex , i seem to "LIKE" episode 20 scene...!!!! I am confused about myself after watching that show :D

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem Misty

Spoiler

don’t like the depressing ending and storyline but I am ok with the message, somewhat ok, hahaha.  I do feel like I was mislead, was it a crime who dunnit, a melo drama or a Shakespearean tragedy? most importantly, was the writing deliberately that way or is this another writer given up at the end? :D

casting aside all the plotholes and head scratchers, i do like how the drama drives the msg that true happiness lies in the truth, not in the illusion we built for others to see (like how these characters live their lives).  Once these characters succumb and enter the mist, it’s hard to stay true, find themselves... they lost direction and can’t get  out from the fog.  I was bracing for some sad ending, my 6th sense was up, I just didn’t like how depressing it was at the end.  When Director Jang and HR buried the truth about TW being the killer, they go against what they have been all drama.  Weren’t they all about the truth?  If they have let TW confessed and if TW had the courage to turn himself in despite MW’s move, it may have been a better path for TW. Though he would have been jailed, he would have been less ridden with guilt and perhaps, still alive.  Even when HR strayed from the truth, hiding her hsb’s crime,  she still couldn’t help him.  It was difficult but I wished she had stayed with the same guiding principles that she gave Jiwon.  EJ, MW, TW... let go and live your life.  Don’t give your scumbag hsb more love than he deserves.  Don’t  be a martyr over an old love, give her the choice to make mistakes.  Poor TW, if he had taken that vacation years ago, maybe they wouldn’t have the miscommunicaitons that they do, maybe the walls wouldn’t be up and the trust would have been solid.  A show of vulnerability is not a bad thing either for both hsb and wife.

I have to let it sink in, I may end up liking Misty after all :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1