Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stroppyse 

Spoiler

u hit the nail on the head with what you said of Misty. Because I followed the drama & the thread closely , I was In great pain last night. Honestly even Lookout or cruel city ain’t so bad , at least they died as heroes, this one just makes the male lead a coward. they could hv redeemed him a bit , just go to jail for his crime. 

@LSGLMH_88 Welcome to the Wallace Chung fan club ! 

One of My fave  scene was this one 

Spoiler

tumblr_ola1s6B2OC1sz9a0xo2_540.gif

While waiting for clean with passion , I would not mind SJR taking this up if he can be a hot detective!!! @Jillia

https://jazminemedia.com/2018/03/song-jae-rim-song-yoon-ah-kim-tae-woo-and-kim-so-yeon-positively-considering-upcoming-sbs-drama/

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

@triplem To me a twist is clever if once it’s revealed you can revisit clues and say “oh, it really makes sense...”  in this case however it was nonsensical. I give credit to writer for creating complex characters and a legend like Hye Ran , however it failed miserably in suspense element. 

Btw

Spoiler

You know that I wasn’t sold to Tae Wook’s character nor rooted for their love line. It would be better if his problematic behavior was addressed and made him lose at life and love but making him murederer out of blue just didn’t sit well with story. 

@stroppyse I just noticed that you’re moderator for shippers thread. I hope you won’t get headaches from it. And I will not hope for another Reply series just for your sake.

Sigh...to think that I hoped they would all chill after some time due to lack of uptades. 

• Like 3

@onlysb1, yes, I’m a mod for shipper’s as well as for kdramas. It’s interesting and I’m learning a lot, especially about how passionate people can get over their fave couples, whether real or fictitious. Thanks for your good wishes.

@stargazer187, round 3

Spoiler

I want to go eat ramen. Then maybe you can come over to my house where we can read comic books before we fall asleep.

+2

• Like 4

@stargazer187, nope. Sorry. Next hint for round 3.

@kokodus, sorry, no.

Spoiler

I and my best friend jump the school wall to play hookie because I don’t want to attend a disciplinary hearing.

• Like 2

@stargazer187, close, but not quite.

New hint 

Spoiler

The school bully is actually an abused child, and while he drops out of school, he vows to try to become a good person.

• Like 2

506 edited

@stroppyse Maybe it’s because of my personality I always see red flags all over shippers threads. Tho it’s applies to all of us sns users, they forget it’s still a public forum. 

Wild guess

Spoiler

School 2013

• Like 3

Spoiler

School 2015?? Idk. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@onlysb1 You hv a point there about TW. What’s next on your list ? Are u watching Live? I like it. I wish Shin Dong Wook was the lead , lol. He’s good looking & he’s like the perfect cop. 

I actually preferred S2013 to S2017 @stroppyse it had a lot of actors I like including Daniel Choi. And story was a bit more interesting. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

But School 2017 has Tae swooooon with veiny arms....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

But School 2017 has Tae swooooon with veiny arms....

Oh i won’t deny that. He was very swoon worthy ! It was still enjoyable but i think s2013 perhaps had a stronger storyline. 

516 edit again

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5