Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stargazer187 Dramas from Thailand usually run in one episode having two parts at least the ones I have watched so it's 12 episodes 24 parts.  I have watched it more than once and would watch it again!!!:w00t:  And yes it's all subbed! 

tumblr_o08ghy5V841twd51do4_r1_500.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjzDmbiyXrvRaqt31JGK0

498 @triplem  I went through such withdraw after finishing Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom that I honestly watched it again:ph34r:

tumblr_olfhmv8lkv1ql8ucuo6_540.gif

And it's on my favorites list  or comfort list for emergency uplifting...  :D

@USAFarmgirl I know what you mean. I’m trying not to finish it so quickly , don’t wanna say goodbye. A colleague of mine watched it twice - he’s a guy ! But he also speaks mandarin. Another colleague’s Husband who also speaks mandarin says it’s his all time favourite. So it’s a drama that moves you regardless of gender.

• Like 3

498 @triplem Lately the dramas that I have been watching newer ones that have ended but enjoyed have either had an open ending or one that was unexpected.   But I always try to look at something within it that moved me.  Yet sometimes it's hard when your heart truly was set on a happy ending. But the writer has all the right to follow their own thoughts and ideas.  After all it is their work, creation and story and I respect that they are writing books and dramas and I on the other hand am writing on Soompi LOL:vicx::lol:

500 @stargazer187  Trust me, I wouldn't recommend an open ending or unhappy one to anyone and you won't find any of those on my favorites list either LOL:w00t:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Though I’m terrible at guessing . @Lmangla good ideas for you 

kekeke... me too!!!! am awful for guessing. :sweat_smile:couldn't back read either and so couldn't figure out what the game was also....

• Like 4

I posted two games above you @Lmangla

The picture, find what's wrong with the woman?

7-9 hints, answer what do the codes tell?

Spoiler

7. Circle.

8. Study.

9. Symbols.

• Like 5

Thanks @stroppyse @Jillia @Lmangla Smile, You was on my list because of JKH Oppa, but I was hesitant to pick it up because of the ep count. Since so many of you enjoyed it, I'll check it out. 

@Lmangla I don't know what mood I'm in, lol, I'll try to watch Phoenix soon enough. 

@USAFarmgirl Thanks for that lakorn rec. I'll add it to my list. 

@stargazer187 I must be blind but I still can't identify what is wrong in that picture. LOL

Spoiler

3 years in High School

26 letters of the Alphabet.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Wow excellent @kokodus 2 out of 3. Is #7 hard to guess? 

Hahaha.. that pic, I got that from a friend and I had a hard time as well to figure it out. And I give up instantly. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2