Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

dont worry i didnt watch it either :P

kekekek... neither did I.... and yea I get what you mean by cattiness @mouse007 because thats what I got from the trailer. it didn't come across as funny to me and so I was more confused. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I definitely think the book/movie exaggerated the extravagant lifestyle these supposedly "extremely wealthy" asians enjoy (I don't know for sure since I'm not that wealthy and I don't personally know anyone who is wealthy enough to fall into the category). But at the core, it's basically rich boy meets poor girl and all the usual complexities that involves. Rich boy's family (specifically mother) opposes and rich boy fights for poor girlfriend. LOL

I can't comment on the execution of the movie since I haven't seen it but those who have tell me they liked it even if just for the entertainment value.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks @Dhakra. Okay keep me posted on honeycakes 

Like during DBS huh? Okay, update.

Spoiler

No Fairy vibes and the way the drama is, we can be pretty sure there won't be any fairy vibes aswell in the future. I go and watch the first two Fairy episodes again to see if we had any chemistry there, but it already gets a little exhausting to watch the drama, because it really is all-teeny and.....some of the characters already act a little strange. It feels like they all rebel, even the adults. 

And now they even do blackmail a student to cross dress, I mean they all do it in a squeky, funny way, but if you look at it. They pretty much threaten him with destroying his entire life & career, if he doesn't do like they want.

The other problem is the drama already feels a little rushed, she solved her dance problem within 15 minutes and the potential love story, if there is one, feels also not really natural and forced. They don't have any chemistry yet. I also feel the more interesting stuff will happen with the supporting characters. 

Maybe it's because there are only 16 episodes. (8 if you count the old way)

Park Se Wan's role is also hard to like, but her mother is no better aswell. She has some nice moments, but they are rare. She plays pretty much everyone. 

On the other hand, Park Se Wan is SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL in every scene. She gets more and more prettier in every role she does. 

But I would really like to see her in a more mature role, something more serious. Like again in a drama like RO, but with a bigger role.