Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

452 is corrected

• Like 3

@Lmangla Yes. But don't expect any post military abs since he is working only as a public service worker or something...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Jillia @triplem Can We Get Married? makes me never want to get married, especially to a Korean guy.

And, even JSM and SJ's characters are frustrating. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Jillia @triplem Can We Get Married? makes me never want to get married, especially to a Korean guy.

And, even JSM and SJ's characters are frustrating. :D

Great! Your family will thank me... not. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse I guess I was blinded by my love for Jung So Min and Sung Joon. :tongue:  

I like Sung Joon’s character but he was definitely overpowered by all these women . I felt so sorry for him. @stroppyse how involved are the families in Korean marriages these days ?

Omg Su Su is preggers ! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Yes. But don't expect any post military abs since he is working only as a public service worker or something...

kekeke... not sure why but I feel rather disappointed. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I like Sung Joon’s character but he was definitely overpowered by all these women . I felt so sorry for him. @stroppyse how involved are the families in Korean marriages these days ?

Omg Su Su is preggers ! 

kekeke Yes she is. :D Get ready for the pain.

As for marriage - I know the question is more for @stroppyse  but I just wanted to say my friend who is Korean and is living in Korea was set up with blind dates by her mother until she started dating and got engaged. ROFL

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

kekeke Yes she is. :D Get ready for the pain.

I did a bad bad thing...I was so pained by all the angst as the drama entered into that territory, I started reading a blog that did a recap ...and my goodness , I could not stop myself. I read till like eps 40. Omg our poor Ye Hua. But at least the story has given me some hope.  I can't care less about the other love lines ( though I like the one of the 16th  disciple and the ghost tribe princess. ) ....okay at least now I can continue watching  knowing that in spite of all the pain , she will fall for him again as Bai Qian. God, these two could have saved so much angst if he had COMMUNICATED properly. And really can't stand that Su Jin. Can't he just zap her off the face of the earth. Side note -   Ye Hua aka MARK CHAO is so sexy hot and little Rice ball is super cute. 

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I just wanted to say my friend who is Korean and is living in Korea was set up with blind dates by her mother until she started dating and got engaged. ROFL

In spite of being Asian myself, I find this sort of culture really hard to take in this day and age.  But then again, maybe it's not always a bad thing as it's an opportunity to meet new people, after all that's  what dating apps and sites do , to help you meet folks who maybe compatible with you. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2