Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem @kokodus 

Oh yes... Li Jing... I thought: Dang! He is HOT! But also a playboy... don't fall for him! Well too late. ROFL He is kinda dumb tbh. :tongue: 

As for Bollywood movies... I grew up with them. Well I was a teenager when they were shown on tv here and I love any kind of musical, so I fell hard for this type of movie. Even though they're sooooo long. :D  Only recently I got into "indie movies" - without all the singing and dancing. 

• Like 5

@Jillia @kokodus @triplem

Aside from YH and QQ, I love ALie too...he is so witty, all of his lines were hilarious.....also The Trio Gossiper "Aunties" of The Nine Heavens.....:lol:

Hummer (ALie) and YM has a movie together as mother and son too, title Reset with Wallace Huo as the antagonist.....

LieJing is good looking with a pair of expressive eyes that looks like ready to cry anytime....

• Like 5

@kokodus @triplem @cenching (no idea why I can't tag you. :( )

Btw... I think both, the actors for Li Jing and Feng Jiu, are now in the drama Flame's Daughter which is.... terrible imho. :D I think half the supporting cast is in Flame's Daughter.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

Btw... I think both, the actors for Li Jing and Feng Jiu, are now in the drama Flame's Daughter which is.... terrible imho. :D I think half the supporting cast is in Flame's Daughter.

The Ghost Tribe Queen, The Ghost Tribe Princess, LiJing, Dilireba, Venga Gao/DongHua, The First and The 10th Disciple of KunLun are under the same talent management owned by YangMi and she has a habit of putting all of the artists under her in one drama....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@cenching @kokodus @Jillia Ten miles story telling is very choppy & if I don’t read up stuff online I’m completely lost. Right now am at eps 6 & I find it draggy. When does Ye Hua appear ? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@triplem That's what I meant. The pacing and storytelling is super weird and some stuff doesn't make sense until it actually is explained on screen which is not good storytelling.

Ye Hua appears in episode 9 I think. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching @kokodus @Jillia Ten miles story telling is very choppy & if I don’t read up stuff online I’m completely lost. Right now am at eps 6 & I find it draggy. When does Ye Hua appear ? 

It does take time to understand the story line...:) Episode 6 is still far from understanding what’s all about....YeHua haven’t born yet, he will appear when MY “died” I forgot what episode...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1