Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 You are watching My sunshine?!?!?!? Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! You Chen looks gorgeous even when he is just sitting simply. Hehe. My type, of course. Tsundere guys who is rude on the outside but a complete marshmallow on the inside. LOL. 

I started devilish joy last night. Oppa looks amazing as always. The psychopathic doc from tunnel is here in this show as well. Gahhhhhh

• Like 5

@kokodus Of course! I trust your recommendations since we have the same taste in dramas. I'm enjoying it! 

I read the synopsis for Devilish Joy and it reminds me of the movie 50 First Dates where due to a car accident, she loses her short term memory every day. I love that movie - there's just something so sweet about it. Let me know how it turns out!

• Like 5

@CamelKnight  First thanks for your willingness, hard work, time and service to our Soompi Community!   Well done...

You may no longer be a Mod but you will always be a Knight in my book and whether you have a title or not.  You are hereby warned that I will still hunt you down if I have a technical problem that I need solving and that's one you can count on LOL:glasses::heart:-2

@mouse007 Which ep are you at??? The first half the show is angsty and painful. But it hurts good. The second half is composed full of cute moments. It took a while to get used to the tone of the show for me. I have a very little patience and I was ready to drop it after the first ep. But my friend insisted that I give it a few more eps and I'm so grateful for her. LOL. I think the scene that got me hooked was when he comes to her workplace and demands for her photo, as if its his own. LOL. There is no guy like Yi Chen in this world. No one will wait for you for that long without even knowing why you left or when you will come back. He stays angry with her for the first few eps but you know he is just a hurt puppy and is acting out because of pain. Lol. 

• Like 5

@mouse007 

Ashes of love have a happy ending... and it wasn't rushed for me.. it's good. There's a closure for the characters good or bad.

The story started out pure and sweet.. but there's a lot of intrigue and sinister plot unbeknownst to the leads that caused heartbreak and misunderstanding in the latter episodes. :bawling:  The angst is 10000x more painful because their beginning is such a sweet journey...  Still, for me the pain is worth it.

Overall, It's good eventho there are filler love story for a side character in the middle of the drama. At least its for a likable character... LOL. 

• Like 3

The subs were out of sync on the streaming site yesterday! :crazy: They have fixed it today thankfully.

The rise of phoenixes starts very well It doesn't give too many details for the background story in the first 10-15 mins so I had to stop and read a recap to figure out who is who. The character names displayed on screen are not translated. The lead actor looks promising when he is not drunk :P and the heroine has a spine! Everything is beautiful especially the lighting! Compared to Ruyi's love and Story of Yanxi Palace, this series looks more movie like. Reminds me of the movie The Banquet. The voices don't seem to be dubbed. 

The lead guy's hair is luxurious and beautiful! 

Spoiler

risePhoenixes12.jpg

cr: Hallyunation.com

• Like 4

7 hours ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent What drama is next for you ? 

plan to casually watch Lee Min Ki and Shin Dongwook’s dramas.  figure i should support those who are not conventional leading men so i won’t hurt any fan’s feelings if i ever post in thread.  staying away from @kokodus and @dotonly‘s bias.  :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

re-recommending Erkenci Kus drama to all rom-com and fluff lovers. The 2 hr episode doesn't really matter cos the fluff is good. It is available on youtube so you can skip or forward non-otp scenes.

@kokodus @mouse007 Dont say I didn't tell you! :lol:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pseCeLBuD4k

Ep 12 airs saturday and this is the trailer.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3