Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse glad to hear your legs are fine now....  LOL... 

----------------------------------

So Marvel drop a trailer today for Captain Marvel... and its good... it builds up my expectation nicely. I like the transition of word from "HER" into "A HERO"

Spoiler

Funny thing is... I can't help to think of dragon ball reference here somehow... because :

- The villain, Skrulls looks like Picollo

- AND........ Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel totally transform into SUPER SAIYAN at the end of the trailer.. and no one can tell me otherwise. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 9/16/2018 at 6:54 AM, triplem said:

@bedifferent These guys are still so close . SF cast reunion . It’s JSW’s voice in the background. I know that LeeJH & Lee KH are from the same agency .

Reveal hidden contents

Think they are all stage and musical actors  thus the bond.  They prolly work on stage in between dramas/movies so the get togethers are often as excuses to soju!

Let’s meet each other again at the next drama!

Holaaaaaa @stroppyse

• Like 3

@dotonly I'm not gone! I'm just less active here. I have been for a while but now I don't have to feel guilty about it. Which may in fact make me come here more often. Lol :D

@lmangla: I'll still be there! Not to worry. These youngsters need some proper advice from someone with experience and who's not afraid to tell the truth :P 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3