Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Somewhat like that. But it's amazing that even though his medical conditions causes memory loss, his heart never got over her.  :D He somehow finds ways to hang around her. ....

ehhhh @mimomomu I didn't realise you were actually Agentvirtuoso. :D 

Congrats @dotonly You became a Legend. 

+2

Where's @stargazer187 ? What are you watching girl?

And @aurora1205 ? How's 100 Day Prince ? I read good stuff about it.

@triplem :blush: haha :heart: 676

@kokodus @staygold

LoL.. I know right? better keep our expectation low for now... 

The promotional pictures look good tho.. but that's just aesthetic. What matters should be the story and acting.

Spoiler

DjHu9ivWsAAXHn4.jpg

@triplem I'm going to pass Rise of The Phoenix for now.. LOL... will have to see the ending first.. LOL.. the drama looks very interesting tho. I'll be following the review for sure. 

@cenching
Not gonna comment about Deng Lun and Yang zi performance as  JM and XF... I love their portrayal :lol:.. 
Anyway, Yang zi did plastic surgery? I thought she just got skinnier ?
I feel like YZ needs to get better roles tho... her next drama, Go Go Squid, although it's from a cute book (and script written by the author herself) feels like a typecast. Too cutesy and doesn't really need a deep range of acting imo...

Still, I'm going to be watch this drama for sure.. LOL.. Mo bao fei bao's first book adaptation is not something I want to miss.

@stroppyse Hiii there..... It's been awhile since we talk..... how's your leg? It's healed now right? 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, staygold said:

Long dramas are fun when watched with a bunch of friends! Less chance of dropping the drama midway! :lol:

so true.  hundred year inheritance was all kinds of silly after a certain point and the thread would just laugh and laugh over the lapses in logic. it was hysterical. I kept watching just for the amusing comments and laughs in the thread. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'll post this here since this is the place where most of you guys frequently visit.

I've decided to lay down my moderator wand. As you can see, I'm now a "Friend of Soompi", just like other former mods. I decided to stop because I felt I wasn't doing my job properly anymore. I simply don't visit the forums as much as I used to and I feel a mod should log in at least once, preferably twice a day.

Considering all you guys know me, I figured I'd post it here so there's no bad rumors or something :)

This doesn't mean there's an immediate open moderator position, for those of you eyeballing my former, yet coveted, position :P But it might mean there's an opening when the new mods are chosen at the end of this year.

I'll just take this opportunity to thank you all for behaving well and if you haven't behaved in the past, I'm sure you've felt my wrath :D 

on a sidenote: +2

• Like 5
  • Sad 1