Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 @staygold Yes , I read on the thread that they will cut the episodes to 50+. So I am glad to read that Netflix is not doing that. Seems like they are releasing 15 episodes a week.  You guys planning to watch?

@dotonly I almost forgot about Pineapple Head...choose one @kokodus...if this was the last man on earth...who would you pick?

I don't understand the question. LOL. Are you asking who I would want the last man on Earth to be??? Yichen/Ye hua/pineapple head??? Hmmmm Thats a tough one. First of all they need to choose me. LOL. All of them are known to be dead loyal to their partners. Hahaha.

Wow Reba and Venga Gao looks absolutely stunning together. They should do a modern drama together.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Wow Reba and Venga Gao looks absolutely stunning together. They should do a modern drama together.

They did.....Venga is Reba’s first on screen kiss. The title of the drama is V Love and they had a movie together too, Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice....

+2

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

They did.....Venga is Reba’s first on screen kiss. The title of the drama is V Love and they had a movie together too, Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice....

He looks handsome in modern clothes! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

Ok noted!!! I don't have time and patience to sit through the drama. But I might check out the movie sometime later. It has nice reviews.  And mdl has listed Thai actor Mike in the cast. Omg what is he doing here????? LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The photo of Reba and Vengo is so nice! They look good together! I was considering taking a peak at Pillow Book when it comes out and see whether I like it or not. 

@kokodus a better question would be whether you are the only woman left on earth because then you wouldn't care how many oppas are left because they'd all be vying for your attention! Ah can you imagine a world where you are surrounded only by beautiful men and they're all fighting over you? LOL

Maybe Yi Chen/Didi can achieve immortality through cultivation :glasses:

• LOL 3