Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

ehhhhhhh.....noooo....Ye Hua is mine...ahahahah kidding...but i thought your loyalty lies with Yi Chen???

But I became an immortal now, Yi Chen is only a mortal, what will I do after he dies???? LOL. 

• LOL 2

@kokodus :lol: CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS................................................

@cenching Sweet Dream was aired too close to HSALF in my opinion... LOL...  

or was it HSALF that was delayed too long? But I don't think so.. xianxia and costume drama usually takes the longest to be aired due to regulation and editing :joy: 

Deng Lun and Dilireba is very cute tho... I remember feeling very excited hearing their pairing back in the beginning of this year IIRC.. I was telling my friend "Look.... look... look....  how beautiful this pairing gonna be!!!!" LOL... 

For Yang Zi and Deng Lun, I was more like "Yay...., finally HSALF is going to be adapted.... LOL...... didn't think much about the pairing, I only hope that the story is good" hahahaa..... 

Anyway, moving on.................... anyone less excited about 3L3W Pillow book here? I really like PB-book, but I'm not sure Vengo can carry the drama as the Male Lead.... but then again.. who knows.. maybe he'll surprise me. I even heard news it's gonna be 70-ish episode *facepalm*

@triplem :lol: Happy Watching then.....the fans deserve to watch Rise of the phoenix in its full episode....

I read in avirtualvoyage's chatroom the fans were sad to hear that the reception in China was not that good so the station cut down the number of episode from 70+ to 50+.... I mean how can the viewer get to see the story they deserve to see if it was treated this way.... LOL.. Anyway... it was good news to hear that its picked up by Netflix.... Hope you like it...

• Like 2

@lynne22

DengLun filmed Sweet Dreams (started October 2017) right after done with Ashes (June-October 2017) but Sweet Dream aired before Ashes bcoz if I am not mistaken there is a new regulation regarding the quota of costume drama that can be airs by a TV station....

I have never really pay much attention to YZ but it seems like she is consider "ugly" for C standard the reason she went under the knife....IMO she is cute, I love her a lot as XiangXiang in Battle of Changsha. C ent world is scary.....:sweatingbullets: In fairness I do think JM isn't really suit her  #DuckedTheKnives  DL as Phoenix is so so....In Ashes there were lots of crying scenes, both DL and YZ are ugly criers....:P There are some actors and actresses who can cry beautifully. Reba and ZLY, Wallace Huo and HuGe are some that I can named on top of my head....

I am in drama drought at the moment....Anyone can suggest a nice one???

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2