Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, cenching said:

What is the meaning of that huge smile??? :sweatingbullets:

LOL.... I did see the shipper thread for this couple... but I don't know... while I find Yang zi and Deng Lun cute.. but they are more bro-like to me, that's what make their chemistry work..... imo :lol: 

I enjoy watching all of the cast's bts. They were fun to watch... so much laughter... 

Spoiler

2jc0o7hptioa2t7uke9a9y46y.gif?w=656

I'm just going to ship Jin Mi and Xu Feng.... :wub:

Spoiler

kz38sbpdios7k1jcbdnxso4l.gif?w=656

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

LOL.... I did see the shipper thread for this couple... but I don't know... while I find Yang zi and Deng Lun cute.. but they are more bro-like to me, that's what make their chemistry work..... imo :lol: 

I enjoy watching all of the cast's bts. They were fun to watch... so much laughter... 

Reveal hidden contents

2jc0o7hptioa2t7uke9a9y46y.gif?w=656

I'm just going to ship Jin Mi and Xu Feng.... :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

kz38sbpdios7k1jcbdnxso4l.gif?w=656

I am agreed with you....I did say before that I find their chemistry is more bestie-like no sexual tension where it supposed to be.....Beside I should have watched Ashes first before Sweet Dreams, BoHai ruined XuFeng for me....:lol: XuFeng the Phoenix was supposed to be regal and majestic but every time he was on screen his mischief expressions as BoHai flashed in my mind....:lol:

Spoiler

2Li1V.gif

When XuFeng The God of War pulled his fire bows or grande sword ready to fight, I remember this instead.....:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

2Li2b.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1