Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dang I have been gone so long  @dotonly  is subtracting again LOL:lol:  Waving at everyone and hoping all is well and you all are having a great week.

Sending @kokodus some love...:love:

Spoiler

Looks like @triplem is enjoying herself...   Making memories with her son...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCu-EU_8XO3k887toffnV

Me,  well my account on Soompi has been a bit messed up and trying to keep up with my dramas.   I'm just crazy about

Heavy Sweetness Ash Like Frost!  If you haven't seen it to me it's so worth the watch...  So much so that I am reading the book too!!!:wub:

4889259.png;compress=trueJin+Mi+2.gif

-2:heart:

@triplem Birthday wishes to your little midget!!! That view looks amazing. 

@mouse007 I was actually very mad during their kisses. Like is it that hard to kiss Yang Yang??? She looked too painful as if he is sexually harrasing her. Sighh. 

After finishing this show, I suggest you watch my hubby's show next. My sunshine. It is also adapted from one of Guman's novel. But one condition, while watching it, you are not allowed to fall in love with Yi Chen. Because he belongs only to me. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, triplem said:

am on a short break . Went to the beach . My lil boy turns 8 

happy birthday to your little boy. Nice place, he should be happy to spend it with his mom :D

hey @USAFarmgirl! Kinda wondering where you have got those stickers. So much of them, I see you as stickers bank too :D

Spoiler

4889236.png;compress=true4889259.png;compress=truehoneslty it's cute I want to save some of.. Haha lol

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@dotonly I'm glad too. Starting my job since yesterday.. You're subtracting? Lucky me haha!:D

@bairama finish your exam first then drama. Can see obviously it's you:mellow:

7 minutes ago, bairama said:

AAAAAAAAH the notification turns to nightmare

@abnoch:sweatingbullets:

Lol...real drama...sorry.

Good Morning Everyone:heart:-2

@cenching @staygold I am parked at episode 34 and may never leave this episode lets just say it's like looking forward to that one moment in time.  When finally getting there seeing it and feeling it, is just as beautiful as you hoped it would be.  That you just want to soak it all in and that takes parking and watching it over and over LOL:love:

@abnoch  4889263.png;compress=trueBeen wondering where you were too LOL...  Still looking for @stargazer187 @stroppyse @bedifferent @TRaNz & @Dhakra

@abnoch  I don't know about being the sticker bank LOL but I do love cute stickers these came from Chatsticker.com there are so many there I just happen to come across it while googling the web.  Hope this helps:blush:  You take care of yourself you hear!!!  And just so you know we are thankful that @bairama  joined us here. That she wanted to be a part of this thread and apart of us.  She is warm and kind and loves you BIG BIG BIG.  Don't worry she will study because she knows how much it means to you...

9393697.png;compress=trueI don't have any brothers but I wish I did....