Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Congrats!!! They won The Most Evil OTP Award and also The Most Annoying Birdie Auntie-Niece .....<_< I really feel for Night, I know he will turns bad but I can’t really blame him....:tears:  Most serial killer had bad childhood, it’s a miracle he didn’t turn bad sooner.....

So far my favorite arch will be the mortal one but darn!!! Why LiuYing and Half Masked Man suddenly became so “popular” :huh:. DL-YZ had so little screen time....

+2

Yeah.. I always find his story as the rise of a villain.. LOL.... we can understand and pity him, but it does not negate the bad things he did. Overall He's a really developed character in this drama.

LOL about Liu Ying love story.... yeah... she was the "side character" that the writers used to stretch the drama... like pleaseeee she's everywhere...... The only positive thing I can say is at least she's a likable character. After rewatch it's a lot easier to watch her scenes.. but before.. I don't care at all.. fast forward all the way.... LOL... :p 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Yeah.. I always find his story as the rise of a villain.. LOL.... we can understand and pity him, but it does not negate the bad things he did. Overall He's a really developed character in this drama. 

LOL about Liu Ying love story.... yeah... she was the "side character" that the writers used to stretch the drama... like pleaseeee she's everywhere...... The only positive thing I can say is at least she's a likable character. After rewatch it's a lot easier to watch her scenes.. but before.. I don't care at all.. fast forward all the way.... LOL... :p 

Yup, bad childhood or experiences don’t justify any wrongdoing. I have not seen how bad will he become yet.... I disapproved greatly of how YanXun of PA did his revenge that involved lots of innocent so most likely I will curse Night later....:naughty:

+2

• Like 2

@cenching

Again about Night/Ren Yu.

For me, I don't like him at all. He's manipulative maybe not from the start...  but he does suppress a lot of anger toward the empress. And (I think) jealously to Xu Feng too.

He approached Jin Mi because of Xu Feng, not because of Jin Mi. 

AND once he had the chance to get Jin Mi, he started to show his true color.. by manipulating event in front of Jin Mi's father... He perfectly know Jin Mi is naive... but he still used her anyway.  Wanting something that HE knows perfectly well belong to others ( Jin Mi to Xu Feng ).  This is even before he knows about his mother. 

Ren Yu became his father in the end with how he treated Jin Mi, its the same thing the Heaven King did to Jin Mi's mother.. masking his abuse as love. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I don’t mind pure fluff. The fluffier, the better. AND it’s a plus that there is not real conflict and they don’t break up. It’s like the perfect follow up to TMoPB! Lol

Bring on the butter! 

Hahaha. You will enjoy it then. Which ep are you at??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@cenching

Again about Night/Ren Yu.

For me, I don't like him at all. He's manipulative maybe not from the start...  but he does suppress a lot of anger toward the empress. And (I think) jealously to Xu Feng too.

He approached Jin Mi because of Xu Feng, not because of Jin Mi. 

AND once he had the chance to get Jin Mi, he started to show his true color.. by manipulating event in front of Jin Mi's father... He perfectly know Jin Mi is naive... but he still used her anyway.  Wanting something that HE knows perfectly well belong to others ( Jin Mi to Xu Feng ).  This is even before he knows about his mother. 

Ren Yu became his father in the end with how he treated Jin Mi, its the same thing the Heaven King did to Jin Mi's mother.. masking his abuse as love. 

Night is his father’s child and his mother’s child. His mother abused him in the name of love, his father ignored him completely and never showed him love. He has never known what’s love is....He was manipulated by his adoptive mother to abandoned his real mother. I don’t think he’s capable of really loving someone....

FengHuang was born with a silver spoon and pampered and showered with love from left right back front up down. He loves deeply....

Like I said childhood experience do shaped a person personality....

+2

• Like 2