Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Switching to a comment about a kdrama, I'm not entirely sure why Marry Me Now is so unsatisfying as a drama. Even though I'm kind of half following it (meaning that I only watch an occasional episode), this drama feels like such a throwback to older run-of-the-mill dramas in so many ways. I have a feeling it's going to be very forgettable. My favorite part of it is probably the character played by Jang Mi Hee as the love interest of the father character.

good thing I didn't start watching it.... I tried watching ep 1 but didn't have time and put it for later list....

Just now, lynne22 said:

@cenching It will still take a while...... around ep 45 LOL....

They will die with regrets in their heart.... because what they're doing is hurting their own son. 

As I say before.. Karma will get them sooner or later. 

Congrats!!! They won The Most Evil OTP Award and also The Most Annoying Birdie Auntie-Niece .....<_< I really feel for Night, I know he will turns bad but I can’t really blame him....:tears:  Most serial killer had bad childhood, it’s a miracle he didn’t turn bad sooner.....

So far my favorite arch will be the mortal one but darn!!! Why LiuYing and Half Masked Man suddenly became so “popular” :huh:. DL-YZ had so little screen time....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

which was the main controversy of the whole production crew....why the writer and the film owner was fighting over it

Strong backers/sponsors, I presume....:skull: I was like :sleeping: every time they were on screen.... It is good that there is a magic button called FF....:sweat_smile:

+2