Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@LSGLMH_88 thanks for the tip! I will start it ASAP 

@kokodus Didi or Yang Yang?

Wang He Di!!!! LOL. Only because @LSGLMH_88 will choose Yang Yang anyways. Hahahaha. I like them both but I think I fell for Didi more deeply that I almost came out of the other side of the earth. LOL. You don't know he even comes on my dreams. Haha. 

• Like 1

@cenching LOL...... Jin Mi is so adorable right? LoL.... 

@USAFarmgirl :heart: where you at????? Let me know once you start the mortal trial episodes..... I swear their Mortal trial story line is the sweetest of them all..... I love it to bits..... And the awareness that they had once Jin Mi and Xu Feng return to the heaven realm afterward was amazing.... all the gazes.. OMG! It will make you blush just by watching them being so aware of each other.... <3 

The first half of HSALF is so sweet... thus the title HEAVY SWEETNESS ash like frost..Sigh... I really really miss their early days.. 

1rzo6qbx3798u9b7byn6tax3c.gif?w=656

@kokodus Lets wait for THE KINGS AVATAR  to watch Yang Yang again.... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus I googled  Wang He Di ... he is in MG , right??? but he is only 19 yaar ... I can't crush on him... I will sound like Paedophile... Lol/.... I can crush on Wang Kai , wallace chung , Yang Yang , Hans Zheng but not him... I can't be Priyanka Chopra ... :D

@mouse007 got it... 

@LSGLMH_88 Hahaha I know you will say that he is too young. But what can I do, the heart wants what it wants. LOL. 

tumblr_pen5cnHj4s1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• LOL 1

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 YOU HAVENT WATCHED LOVEO2O YET!?!?!?!?!?!! WHY??!?!?! Blasphemy. That's a must watch for every C drama viewer. You are missing out on the epic hotness that is Yang Yang. LOL. 

Rubbb it innnnn!!!!! :lol: 

@mouse007 I m at eps 56 of Peach Blossoms!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i love the part where she took him to take the water :D hahahaha and right after or as he was sipping the water.....she dip her foot right in :D 

I am only in episode 10 and I already hate The Empress with passion....:angry:

+2

• LOL 1

saw the preview for 100 days husband and it actually looks interesting! usually avoid saeguks but this looks like it will be fun. guess it helps that it doesn't look like it will be tragedy with 10,000 people playing politics....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

you're alot faster than me....the past 2 days i had not been able to watch due to works ><"

i'm only on episode 2 :x

In fairness, I would say there’s some casting problems....I will elaborate after I watch more....B)

Btw, from what I remember Kathy Chow is a good actress why she is absolutely terrible as The Empress? Over acting with her supposedly cruel expression.....

• Like 1