Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I’m on team Subtract according to the game rules. Lol

Good that you are on team subtract!!! Our team really needs a push because it's been ages since team subtract won. Lol. There are a lot of team add members who have jumped sides to help team subtract including myself but still it didn't boost the team much. LOL. Team add is a force to be reckoned with!!!

And this is my favourite hang out spot, not just drama recommendations, we talk about anything and everything here. So welcome and enjoy!!!!

@stargazer187 ohhh no, you forgot your password??? Let me know if you need any help. 

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Good that you are on team subtract!!! Our team really needs a push because it's been ages since team subtract won. Lol. There are a lot of team add members who have jumped sides to help team subtract including myself but still it didn't boost the team much. LOL. Team add is a force to be reckoned with!!!

And this is my favourite hang out spot, not just drama recommendations, we talk about anything and everything here. So welcome and enjoy!!!!

@stargazer187 ohhh no, you forgot your password??? Let me know if you need any help. 

@kokodus thanks for the welcome! I've only recently started exploring other soompi forums. I usually just stick to a discussion about whichever  drama I am currently watching but I'm really enjoying hanging out here so I'm branching out! LOL

• Like 2

I wouldn't say Dilreba is a good actress but from some of her dramas I can say that she is always able to developed a very good chemistry with her OTP.....Sweet Dreams is good not great but very entertainment and I develop a SML syndrome despite how much I love DengLun.......:joy:

• Like 3

bring on the makjang! :D  anyone else seeing "hide and seek" -- it looks like the type of makjang drama that you can't help but watch because you have no idea how anything is going to turn out and the characters are so interesting.

• LOL 1