Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

Wait till the scene where he is kissing Joe Chan up to the wall, the one with the chocolate and some more....:rolleyes:

Hmm this sounds tempting.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 147.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

+2

21 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

You're welcome, everyone! :)  I feel so embarrassed! :wub:

@Dhakra Hey friend. I'm excited for Game of Thrones too! So how are you? I was just thinking about you! I am worried about you. It looks like you are going through a hard time. I read about your family. I'm sorry about your family. I hope all is well with your family. I will pray for your family. Can I tell you something personal? So my mother passed away. I believe we were really close. I still can't believe that she is gone. I believe that she isn't suffering anymore. If you ever want to talk I'm here! I tried to send you a private message. But it says, "Dhakra isn't accepting any messages."  Hey, that's your choice. And I also miss when you would be here. I believe you were one of the things that made this thread fun for me. And I don't think you like us anymore! I'm sad that you don't like us anymore! I'm sorry if I'm bullying you. So I have asked you to be more active here like 1000000000000000000 times! Why are you so stubborn? I said, "Come out and play!" I guess that didn't work! I guess you like being mysterious! :D. So I was thinking. "How to get him to be here more?" (And I like your dp. I think she is pretty!)

I am going to think of more things. So how does this sound? Can you do this?! :wub:

To everyone else: I'm sorry but I think this guy Dhakra is really frustrating! :bawling: I think he's always running away! I promise I'm not bullying him. Please don't come after me mods! :wub: (I'm just teasing him! When I first got here I always had fun teasing him! :) )

Oh boy, that's one long post. 

No need to worry about me, there is nothing to worry about. I actually never had a hard time, even during my families losses. The death of my father, uncle and grandpa are already more than five years ago (wow, how fast time passes) and my aunt and grandmother are alive. 

Death is something that comes along with life. I'm sorry that you have lost your mother, but I'm really not good at this stuff.

When I was at the funeral of my fathers and uncle (I couldn't be attending the one of my grandpa) I also didn't know how to...act. Did I look sad enough? I just quickly adapted to the situation and well, moved forward. 

I never had the wish to talk to somebody in this regard, my dad & I had a special kind of relationship, which wasn't the best, in fact it was quite bad and I admit that I cursed him more than once. But in the end I understand him more than I could ever imagine before, I learned more about him while he was dead than during his time being alive. I wished I talked more to him.

But anyway, I have my peace.

Why you couldn't send me a message is a mystery, I've never had problems receiving one so far. @triplem @stroppyse and for old times sake @Ais1ing. Is there anything I probably deactivated by accident?

Well I never said that I don't like the people here, I just didn't watch as much dramas anymore, somehow lost the interest in the thread and the old feeling here wasn't the same anymore. But I guess I was also a little bit tired on how things turned out here. I was so active here that I needed a break. 

Well, pretty much everyone here, that is from the old days, know how frustrating I can be. @kokodusprobably is the tip when it comes down on knowing how frustrating I can be.  

Well, most mods here tease me all the time. @CamelKnightand I can't really talk with each other normally, each sentence has a teasing character. And to proof that I will randomly include that he's a bold guy who has absolutely no taste when it comes down to music. Love you buddy. Bromance. One day we will see each other at a concert. 

Oh and I will tag @USAFarmgirlbecause I know she likes to read these kind of messages and when she reads me teasing CamelKnight she will smile, not necessarily because she likes reading me teasing others, but because I guess she misses these kind of deep human-like conversations that make everyone feel like they are part of one big family. I also think lil sis @kokodus mentioned it before. But I guess this is what life is all about. Making people smile.

^_^ That's one good final sentence! I will stop here and repeat it, so it really is the last sentence. Also a good way to end my tagging party.

Life is all about making other people smile. 

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Why you couldn't send me a message is a mystery, I've never had problems receiving one so far. @triplem @stroppyse and for old times sake @Ais1ing. Is there anything I probably deactivated by accident?

Oh ? I don’t think your have deactivated anything. But @Lmangla Was having problems receiving messages . But this has already been reported to Soompi support. 

@Dhakra Hello, friend :). I'm so happy. I'm happy you replied me :). So you think my post was long? Well, I'm sorry. I will try to keep it short next time. Cool? :). I'm reading your post. And it's making me emotional. I need to do some thinking. I will reply you soon. You have no idea how happy I am to see you. Can I have a hug? :D. No? I'll just steal a hug. *hugs you* :wub: 

Edit:

@Jillia I read that you were leaving. Nooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't leave us. We need you!!! I like you! :wub:

Me to @Jillia:

shocked real housewives GIF

Edit#2:

@Jillia Did someone hurt you? I will be there for you. And they're just jealous because you're the most awesome coolest person on the planet. Maybe I'm being biased! TEAM SUBTRACT FOREVER!!! Yeah...They're just jealous!

Me:

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edit 3: @Dhakra So I'm going to try to act happy. And I teased @Jillia. My full reply is coming soon! Can I talk about myself? I'm really bad at expressing how I feel. :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra yep. Check out the events thread. Hopefully, the clues are not completely incomprehensible like the last time @Lmangla I'm counting on you.

Don’t worry is not that bad  though some thinking is needed. @stroppyse ‘s brain child . 

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra yep. Check out the events thread. Hopefully, the clues are not completely incomprehensible like the last time @Lmangla I'm counting on you. You do know that it takes away the whole fun of the game...meh

I did, well maybe I will look into it tomorrow. Last time we needed around 10 people to find the clues as a team, this time being alone or a duo makes things even harder.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Don’t worry is not that bad  though some thinking is needed. @stroppyse ‘s brain child . 

What? @stroppyse is in charge of the clues this time? Then things definitely need a lot of brainpower. The first bunch of clues will be hard. Based on experience she won't go easy on us. 

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I did, well maybe I will look into it tomorrow. Last time we needed around 10 people to find the clues as a team, this time being alone or a duo makes things even harder.

What? @stroppyse is in charge of the clues this time? Then things definitely need a lot of brainpower. The first bunch of clues will be hard. Based on experience she won't go easy on us. 

I don't even know how people were even able to find it. I gave up pretty quickly. I just can't waste my time and energy finding something which I'm not even sure that exists. Lol.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching Sorry darling.. I could not bear to sit through stay with me... I felt that the story is really slow and the characters' behaviour were very abrupt...!! so i left i at mid and turned to another Wang Kai drama... "when a snail falls in love".... I am absolutely loving it... !!! god Wang Ziwen as that Psychologist is extremely cute... though it is not primarily romantic drama but everyone's acting is absolutely wonderful which is why I am loving it for a change..!!!! 

If you have anymore suggestion, do let me know. Thriller will do too... Story should not be slow..!!!  Lol... 

I watched Stay With Me with fast forward button to all WK’s scenes....:lol: It’s absolutely not my cup of tea too....Who recommended you to watch it?? Did I? 

WSFIL is good, ending bit of ambiguous though...

Love Me If You Dare is good with WK and Wallace Huo....similar to WSFIL...

@stroppyse

The clues are all about K world and oppas? I am doomed then....<_<

• Like 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic