Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

NIF or NIF2? Which one should I go for ? @staygold I need input ... 

I have watched only NIF. It needs a proper dedicated time and mood set aside for it. It gives me the feels of The Count of monte cristo. Slow meticulously planned revenge. 

I have saved NIF2 for a time when I can be completely devoted to it. B)

I shall watch ep 1 of 10 miles today! I am excited! :w00t:

+2

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Wait, how do you know she is not married??? She didn't mention anything about her marital status here. LOL. 

I read somewhere she wrotes something that gives me the idea that she hasn't married yet.

1 minute ago, dotonly said:

I read somewhere she wrotes something that gives me the idea that she hasn't married yet.

Ahhh i see. Well I think you are right, she is waiting for her real life Oppa to come and sweep her by her feet. Hahaha

@stargazer187 Missssss youuuu so much. Come to slack. It is deserted these days without you. 

• LOL 1

This game is fun! Also, I love reading the back and forth discussion on drama recommendations. I’ve watched a lot of K dramas and would love to watch more C and J dramas as well. 

I saw you guys recommending 10 miles so I have added it to my list of “must watch”. Lol

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I see you!!!! LOL. Wait are you on team add or team subtract???

Alrighty, guess I should really watch this sweet dreams drama, two other people have recced it to me citing the same reasons. Hahahahaha. 

@kokodus I’m on team Subtract according to the game rules. Lol