Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

don’t kill me ...but I can’t get on the dilrelba fan train. Pretty actress but does not appeal to me :D

She is indeed pretty and I prefer her in modern than ancient drama. I enjoyed her real life persona more than drama one....She’s very interesting to watch in Running Man China....But I don’t consider myself her fan

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

don’t kill me ...but I can’t get on the dilrelba fan train. Pretty actress but does not appeal to me :D

I have to agree with triplem here...  I just don't know what it is about her because like triplem said she is pretty.  But I am not a fan either I can watch her in a drama and I respect that others love her.  I guess maybe it's just personal taste.  :vicx:

@triplem @USAFarmgirl I understand. I think she is cute and pretty but that's about it, she has yet to impress me with her acting. The reason why I'm not really looking forward to their Ten miles spin off is because both Reba and Venga Gao are weak actors, i'm not sure whether they will be able to carry a show on their own. 

• Like 1

@cenching  Haven't seen Ode To Joy but heard it was really good... 

@dotonly  How is life as a Subtract?  Don't you feel better LOL:lol:

@staygold Just loved what you shared in your spoiler...

@kokodus  I do love pineapple head without a doubt and I love Shen Yue!!!!  She is simply lovely and her acting really moves me...

https___instagram.fmnl5-1.fna_.fbcdn_.ne

@kokodus  I agree with you...  Although  I am planning to watch it just because I am interested to see how it goes.  Come to think of it maybe that's my problem with her is that I just fell in love with the OTP and it over shadowed the second couple in my mind...

Spoiler

c7Pfx7dQiRsi1rU8N9s05gHnAkI.jpg71cf3bc79f3df8dc0dc16048c111728b4610286f  

I hope that Yang Mi & Mark Chao do another drama together. 

To me they are the perfect combination and their chemistry is off the charts.

Yet to be honest if I was either of their spouses I doubt I could handle it. :w00t:

27 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl laid back and enjoyed the slow burn. Sometimes jaw dropped seeing the duo (staygold & cenching) 'dancing'.

Kindly elaborate the kind of dancing that you meant...:phew:

@staygold

Ten Miles here is Peach Blossoms of YeHua and ZianZian. The spin off is The Pillow Book that centered on the story of DongHua (Venga Gao) and The Red Fox (Dilraba)

• Like 1

@staygold omg you haven't watched Ten miles of peach blossoms??? Tell me it isn't so. LOL. Even if you haven't watched the show it's hard to not have come across this name in the Cdramaland. Ten miles of Peach blossoms also called as 3 Lives 3 Worlds also called Eternal love is a C- Historical/Fantasy that came out in 2017. The main leads were Mark Chao and Yang Mi. Reba and Venga Gao had a secondary love line in the show and had a huge fanfollowing that they wanted to milk the cash cow by making a spin-off based on the pillow book of the original novel from which Ten miles was adapted. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1